This little, but very useful program, try to sends ICMP packet out the LAN, and detect all the host that allow it. Whit this you can find bugs in your (company?) network ( or others), for example hosts that allow p2p connections.
When we use a Gateway, we send the packets with IP destination of the target, but the destination MAC on the ethernet is the MAC at the Gateway. If we send a packet to the different MACs in the LAN, we can know who is the gateway when we receive an response from this MAC.
Some times we can discover more than one box configured to be an gateway, generally, this is an wrong configuration, and the box will response with an ICMP-Redirect. This is the same, because the script only verify if the mac response.
NatProbe is develop in Python with the Scapy library.
You can download Nat Probe here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- LANs.py ARP Spoofer – Multithreaded Asynchronous Packet Parsing/Injecting
- hashcat – Multi-Threaded Password Hash Cracking Tool
- aidSQL – PHP Application For SQL Injection Detection & Exploitation
- WifiZoo v1.3 Released – Passive Info Gathering for Wifi
- SinFP v2.00 Released – Next Generation OS Detection Tool
- WifiZoo v1.2 – Gather Wifi Information Passively
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,826,263 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,015,431 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 606,195 views