I thought a while ago about posting some stuff on Bluetooth hacking, but never got round to it. Have posted a couple of new articles on Bluetooth but haven’t yet posted any tools. So let’s start with Haraldscan – a Bluetooth discovery scanner.
The scanner will be able to determine Major and Minor device class of device, as well as attempt to resolve the device’s MAC address to the largest known Bluetooth MAC address Vendor list.
The goal of this project is to obtain as many MAC addresses mapped to device vendors as possible.
- Python 2.6
- Unpack to a directory
- Run python haraldscan -b to build database
- python haradscan [Options] to run Harald Scan
You can download Haraldscan here:
Or read more here.
- Windows Credentials Editor (WCE) – List, Add & Change Logon Sessions
- Droopescan – Plugin Based CMS Security Scanner
- OAT – Oracle Auditing Tools For Database Security
- BlueMaho Project – Bluetooth Security Testing Suite
- BlueScan – A Bluetooth Device Scanner
- No Your Car CANNOT get a Bluetooth Virus
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,891,367 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,100,993 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 635,027 views