I thought a while ago about posting some stuff on Bluetooth hacking, but never got round to it. Have posted a couple of new articles on Bluetooth but haven’t yet posted any tools. So let’s start with Haraldscan – a Bluetooth discovery scanner.
The scanner will be able to determine Major and Minor device class of device, as well as attempt to resolve the device’s MAC address to the largest known Bluetooth MAC address Vendor list.
The goal of this project is to obtain as many MAC addresses mapped to device vendors as possible.
- Python 2.6
- Unpack to a directory
- Run python haraldscan -b to build database
- python haradscan [Options] to run Harald Scan
You can download Haraldscan here:
Or read more here.
- Dharma – Generation-based Context-free Grammar Fuzzing Tool
- Passgen – Random Character Generator For WPA/WPA2 Key Cracking
- AddressSanitizer – A Fast Memory Error Detector
- BlueMaho Project – Bluetooth Security Testing Suite
- BTCrawler – Bluetooth Diagnostic & Discovery Tool
- BlueScan – A Bluetooth Device Scanner
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,918,672 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,186,622 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 648,098 views