Trafscrambler is an anti-sniffer/IDS LKM(Network Kernel Extension) for OSX, licensed under BSD.
- Injection of packets with bogus data and with randomly selected bad TCP cksum or bad TCP sequences
- Userland binary(tsctrl) for controlling trafscrambler NKE
- SYN decoy – sends out number of SYN pkts before the original SYN pkt
- TCP reset attack – sends out RST/FIN pkt with bad sequence
- Pre-connection SYN – sends out SYN with wrong TCP-checksum
- Post-connection SYN – sends out fake SYN after connection establishment
- Zero Window – send out pkt with “0” window set.
You can download Trafscrambler 0.2 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Apple:
- Apple, Facebook & Hundreds More Hacked By 0-Day Java Exploit
- Zero Day Java Vulnerability Exploited – Macs Infected With Flashback Malware
- Avira Joins The Crowd & Starts To Offer Mac Antivirus Software
- Sophos Offers Free Rootkit Detection Tool/Software
- Microsoft’s Live OneCare the WORST Anti-Virus Solution
- Anti-Spyware Software Wars – Can’t they get along?!
Most Read in Apple:
- KisMAC – Free WiFi Stumbler/Scanner for Mac OS X - 80,982 views
- Apple Struggling With Security & Malware - 24,047 views
- Java Based Cross Platform Malware Trojan (Mac/Linux/Windows) - 15,001 views