MultiISO LiveDVD is an integrated Live DVD technology which combines some of the very popular Live CD ISOs already available on the internet. It can be used for security reconnaissance, vulnerability identification, penetration testing, system rescue, media center and multimedia, system recovery, etc. It’s a all-in-one multipurpose LiveDVD put together. There’s something in it for everyone.
MultiISO LiveDVD Version 1.0 consists of:
- Backtrack 3
- Damn Small Linux (DSL) 4.2.5
- GeeXboX 1.1
- Damn Vulnerable Linux (Strychnine) 1.4 edition
- Knoppix 5.1.1, MPentoo 2006.1
- Ophcrack 1.2.2 (remastered to contain SSTIC04-5k [720MB] table sets)
- Puppy Linux 3.01
- Byzantine OS i586-20040404
You can download MultiISO LiveDVD here (to conserve bandwidth only a Torrent link is available, please seed after downloading):
Torrent: EmErgEs_MultiBOOT_ISO.torrent (4.03GB)
Or read more here.