Watcher is a run time passive-analysis tool for HTTP-based Web applications. Watcher provides pen-testers hot-spot detection for vulnerabilities, developers quick sanity checks, and auditors PCI compliance auditing. It looks for issues related to mashups, user-controlled payloads, cookies, comments, HTTP headers, SSL, Flash, Silverlight, referrer leaks, information disclosure, Unicode, and more.
- Works seamlessly with complex Web 2.0 applications while you drive the Web browser
- Non-intrusive, will not raise alarms or damage production sites
- Real-time analysis and reporting – findings are reported as they’re found, exportable to XML
- Configurable domains with wildcard support
- Extensible framework for adding new checks
Watcher is built as a plugin for the Fiddler HTTP debugging proxy available at www.fiddlertool.com. Watcher works seamlessly with today’s complex Web 2.0 applications by running silently in the background while you drive your browser and interact with the Web-application.
Watcher is built in C# as a small framework with 30+ checks already included. It’s built so that new checks can be easily created to perform custom audits specific to your organizational policies, or to perform more general-purpose security assessments.
You can download Watcher here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- wig – WebApp Information Gatherer – Identify CMS
- Capstone – Multi-platform, Multi-architecture Disassembly Framework
- xssless – An Automated XSS Payload Generator Written In Python
- NetworkMiner v1.1 Released – Windows Packet Analyzer & Sniffer
- x5s – Automated XSS Security Testing Assistant
- NetworkMiner – Passive Sniffer & Packet Analysis Tool for Windows
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,839,661 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,025,995 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 611,227 views