Charles is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP traffic between their machine and the Internet. This includes requests, responses and the HTTP headers (which contain the cookies and caching information).
Charles can act as a man-in-the-middle for HTTP/SSL communication, enabling you to debug the content of your HTTPS sessions.
Charles simulates modem speeds by effectively throttling your bandwidth and introducing latency, so that you can experience an entire website as a modem user might (bandwidth simulator).
Charles is especially useful for Adobe Flash developers as you can view the contents of LoadVariables, LoadMovie and XML loads. Charles also has native support for Flash Remoting (AMF0 and AMF3).
You can download Charles Proxy here:
Or read more here.
- Hiding A Bitcoin Mining Botnet In The Cloud
- XML Quadratic Blowup Attack Blows Up WordPress & Drupal
- HoneyDrive 3 Released – The Premier Honeypot Bundle Distro
- Fiddler – Web Debugging Proxy For HTTP(S)
- Malware Hash Checking Tool – Online & Offline Support
Most Read in Network Hacking:
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,053,065 views
- Wep0ff – Wireless WEP Key Cracker Tool - 511,447 views
- THC-Hydra – The Fast and Flexible Network Login Hacking Tool - 313,516 views