In April last year we wrote about ProxyStrike, recently the developer has released a couple of new versions – the latest being v2.1.
Right now it has available SQL injection and XSS modules. Both modules are designed to catch as many vulnerabilities as we can, it’s that why the SQL Injection module is a Python port of the great DarkRaver “Sqlibf”.
The process is very simple, ProxyStrike runs like a passive proxy listening in port 8008 by default, so you have to browse the desired web site setting your browser to use ProxyStrike as a proxy, and ProxyStrike will analyze all the paremeters in background mode. For the user is a passive proxy because you won’t see any different in the behaviour of the application, but in the background is very active.
- Plugin engine (Create your own plugins!)
- Request interceptor
- Request diffing
- Request repeater
- Automatic crawl process
- Save/restore session
- HTTP request/response history
- Request parameter stats
- Request parameter values stats
- Request URL parameter signing and header field signing
- Use of an alternate proxy (tor for example)
- Attack logs
- Export results to HTML or XML
- SQL attacks (plugin)
- Server Side Includes (plugin)
- XSS attacks (plugin)
You can download ProxyStrike v2.1 here:
Or read more here.
- Gitrob – Scan Github For Sensitive Files
- OpenVAS 7 Released – Open Source Vulnerability Scanner
- BlueScan – A Bluetooth Device Scanner
- ProxyStrike – Active Web Application Proxy
- ratproxy – Passive Web Application Security Audit Tool
- SPIKE Proxy – Application Level Security Assessment
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,885,546 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,088,807 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 632,478 views