SIPcrack is a suite for sniffing and cracking the digest authentication used in the SIP protocol.
The tools offer support for pcap files, wordlists and many more to extract all needed information and bruteforce the passwords for the sniffed accounts.
If you don’t have OpenSSL installed or encounter any building problems try ‘make no-openssl’ to build with integrated MD5 function (which is slower than the OpenSSL implementation).
Use sipdump to dump SIP digest authentications to a file. If a login is found, the sniffed login is written to the dump file. See ‘sipdump -h’ for options.
Use sipcrack to bruteforce the user password using the dump file generated by sipdump. If a password is found, the sniffed login in the dump file is updated See ‘sipcrack -h’ for options.
You can download SIPcrack here:
Or read more here.
- OAT – Microsoft OCS Assessment Tool (Office Communication Server)
- SamuraiWTF 3.x And Onwards – Web Testing Framework Linux LiveCD
- Watcher – Passive Web Application Vulnerability Scanner
- THC-Hydra 5.8 Released – Extremely Fast Multi-Threaded Login/Password Cracker
- Password Cracking Wordlists and Tools for Brute Forcing
- THC-Hydra – The Fast and Flexible Network Login Hacking Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,902,983 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,131,386 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 639,901 views