This is a tool that has been around quite some time too, it’s still very useful though and it’s a very niche tool specifically for brute forcing Windows Terminal Server.
TSGrinder is the first production Terminal Server brute force tool, and is now in release 2. The main idea here is that the Administrator account, since it cannot be locked out for local logons, can be brute forced. And having an encrypted channel to the TS logon process sure helps to keep IDS from catching the attempts.
TSGringer is a “dictionary” based attack tool, but it does have some interesting features like “l337″ conversion, and supports multiple attack windows from a single dictionary file. It supports multiple password attempts in the same connection, and allows you to specify how many times to try a
username/password combination within a particular connection.
You can download TSGrinder 2.0.3 here:
Note that the tool requires the Microsoft Simulated Terminal Server Client tool, “roboclient,” which may be found here:
Or read more here.
- Arachni v1.0 Released – Web Application Security Scanner Framework
- iSniff-GPS – Passive Wifi Sniffing Tool With Location Data
- masscan – The Fastest TCP Port Scanner
- NiX Brute Force – Parallel Log-in Brute Forcing/Password Cracking Tool
- MS12-020 RDP Exploit Code In The Wild
- Patator – Multi Purpose Brute Forcing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,870,833 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,061,960 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 625,409 views