The Pass-The-Hash Toolkit contains utilities to manipulate the Windows Logon Sessions mantained by the LSA (Local Security Authority) component. These tools allow you to list the current logon sessions with its corresponding NTLM credentials (e.g.: users remotely logged in thru Remote Desktop/Terminal Services), and also change in runtime the current username, domain name, and NTLM hashes (YES, PASS-THE-HASH on Windows!).
- Support for XP SP 3 for whosthere/iam (whosthere-alt/iam-alt work on xp sp3 without requiring any update)
- New -t switch for whosthere/whosthere-alt: establishes interval used by the -i switch (by default 2 seconds).
- New -a switch for whosthere/iam: specify addresses to use.
- New -r switch for iam/iam-alt: Create a new logon session and run a command with the specified credentials (e.g.: -r cmd.exe)
- genhash now outputs hashes using the LM HASH:NT HASH format
You can download Pass-The-Hash Toolkit v.14 here:
- Hacking Your Fridge – Internet of Things Security
- Important OpenSSL Patch – 6 More Vulnerabilities
- Spotify Hacked – Rolls Out New Android App
- Pass-The-Hash Toolkit v1.1 Available for Download
- Pass-The-Hash Toolkit v1.3 is Available for Download
- hash-identifier – Identify Types Of Hashes Used To Encrypt Passwords
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 226,892 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,048 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,036 views