The Pass-The-Hash Toolkit contains utilities to manipulate the Windows Logon Sessions mantained by the LSA (Local Security Authority) component. These tools allow you to list the current logon sessions with its corresponding NTLM credentials (e.g.: users remotely logged in thru Remote Desktop/Terminal Services), and also change in runtime the current username, domain name, and NTLM hashes (YES, PASS-THE-HASH on Windows!).
- Support for XP SP 3 for whosthere/iam (whosthere-alt/iam-alt work on xp sp3 without requiring any update)
- New -t switch for whosthere/whosthere-alt: establishes interval used by the -i switch (by default 2 seconds).
- New -a switch for whosthere/iam: specify addresses to use.
- New -r switch for iam/iam-alt: Create a new logon session and run a command with the specified credentials (e.g.: -r cmd.exe)
- genhash now outputs hashes using the LM HASH:NT HASH format
You can download Pass-The-Hash Toolkit v.14 here:
- WordPress Critical Zero-Day Vulnerability Fixed In A Hurry
- Commix – Command Injection Attack Tool
- Pinterest Bug Bounty Program Starts Paying
- Pass-The-Hash Toolkit v1.1 Available for Download
- Pass-The-Hash Toolkit v1.3 is Available for Download
- hash-identifier – Identify Types Of Hashes Used To Encrypt Passwords
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 230,362 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,503 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,224 views