Webshag is a multi-threaded, multi-platform web server audit tool. Written in Python, it gathers commonly useful functionalities for web server auditing like website crawling, URL scanning or file fuzzing.
Webshag can be used to scan a web server in HTTP or HTTPS, through a proxy and using HTTP authentication (Basic and Digest). In addition to that it proposes innovative IDS evasion functionalities aimed at making correlation between request more complicated (e.g. use a different random per request HTTP proxy server).
It also provides innovative functionalities like the capability of retrieving the list of domain names hosted on a target machine and file fuzzing using dynamically generated filenames (in addition to common list-based fuzzing).
Webshag URL scanner and file fuzzer are aimed at reducing the number of false positives and thus producing cleaner result sets. For this purpose, webshag implements a web page fingerprinting mechanism resistant to content changes. This fingerprinting mechanism is then used in a false positive removal algorithm specially aimed at dealing with “soft 404″ server responses. Webshag provides a full featured and intuitive graphical user interface as well as a text-based command line interface and is available for Linux and Windows platforms, under GPL license.
You can download Webshag v1.00 here:
Or read more here.
- Radare – The Reverse Engineering Framework
- ZMap – Fast Open-Source Network Scanner
- Arachni v1.0 Released – Web Application Security Scanner Framework
- Webshag 1.10 Released – Free Web Server Audit Tool
- IOCTL Fuzzer v1.2 – Fuzzing Tool For Windows Kernel Drivers
- Browser Fuzzer 3 (bf3) – Comprehensive Web Browser Fuzzing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,875,287 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,069,979 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 627,452 views