Google Dorks have been around for several years and have been researched most assiduously by Johnny I Hack Stuff.
If one searches the Web, one will find multiple collections of dorks, and also some applications – standalone and Web-based – offering certain “scanning” possibilities.
Nevertheless, gS is different from other applications released to date for the following reasons:
- There is no need for a special tool to use dorks other than a browser, but scanning hundreds of dorks ‘by hand’ is impossible.
- Goolag Scanner is focused on usability. It simplifies the use of myriad numbers of dorks to a few mouse clicks. No cryptic command line options and no knowledge of Google hacking are required to test one’s host.
- Goolag Scanner comes with its own dorks-database, but it is not limited to such.
- gS uses a very simple xml-document, which is readable and part of the distribution.
This software requires Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0.
You can download Goolag here:
Or read more here.
- WATOBO – The Web Application Security Auditing Toolbox
- BTCrawler – Bluetooth Diagnostic & Discovery Tool
- Parrot Security OS – Debian Based Security Oriented Operating System
- Binging (BETA) – Footprinting & Discovery Tool (Google Hacking)
- GooDork – Command Line Google Dorking/Hacking Tool
- Gooscan – Automated Google Hacking Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,914,811 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,172,465 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 646,133 views