Cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection (SQLI) vulnerabilities are present in many modern web applications, and are reported continuously on pages such as BugTraq. In the past, finding such vulnerabilities usually involved manual source code audits.
Unfortunately, this manual vulnerability search is a very tiresome and error-prone task.
Pixy is a Java program that performs automatic scans of PHP source code, aimed at the detection of XSS and SQL injection vulnerabilities. Pixy takes a PHP program as input, and creates a report that lists possible vulnerable points in the program, together with additional information for understanding the vulnerability.
- detection of SQL injection and XSS vulnerabilities in PHP source code
- automatic resolution of file inclusions
- computation of dependence graphs that help you understand the causes of reported vulnerabilities
- static analysis engine (flow-sensitive, interprocedural, context-sensitive)
- platform-independent (written in Java)
You can download directly here:
Or read more here:
- OpenVAS 7 Released – Open Source Vulnerability Scanner
- Google Leaves Android Users Vulnerable To WebView Exploit
- pwntools – CTF Framework & Exploit Development Library
- WAVSEP – Web Application Vulnerability Scanner Evaluation Project
- Netsparker Community Edition – Web Application Security Scanner
- OpenMusic – Free Music for a free World
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 228,876 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,304 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,157 views