Inguma – Penetration Testing Toolkit

Find your website's Achilles' Heel

Inguma is a penetration testing toolkit entirely written in python. The framework includes modules to discover hosts, gather information about, fuzz targets, brute force user names and passwords and, of course, exploits for many products.

Inguma the word is the name of a Basque’s mythological spirit who kills people while sleeping and, also, the one who make the nightmares.

It was initially oriented to attack Oracle related systems but it can be used for any kind of setup.

What are the discover and gather modules you may ask? Discover modules are used to detect networks and host; gather modules are used to determine what services are listening at the host, what operative system is being used, what service pack, etc…

Sadly at this time it doesn’t work at all on Win32, again the problem with RAW sockets and the Scapy library won’t work for Win32. If you are running Win2k you might have less problems.

It’s a very early version of the software and development seems to have been quiet lately, I hope more people can contribute to this project and get it moving again.

It certainly has promise!

You can download Inguma here:

inguma0.0.2.tar.gz

Or read more here.

Posted in: Database Hacking, Exploits/Vulnerabilities, Hacking Tools, Password Cracking

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Recent in Database Hacking:
- Securing MySQL Installation on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- BBQSQL – Blind SQL Injection Framework
- DBPwAudit – Database Password Auditing Tool

Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 77,679 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 54,609 views
- SQLBrute – SQL Injection Brute Force Tool - 41,814 views

13 Responses to Inguma – Penetration Testing Toolkit

1. TheRealDonQuixote August 6, 2007 at 10:00 pm #

“Inguma the word is the name of a Basque

2. Sandeep Nain August 9, 2007 at 5:50 am #

Has anybody tried it yet.. I will testing it tonight and post the results. I will also apperciate if someone else post his/her test results too. (for 2nd opinion)

3. TheRealDonQuixote August 9, 2007 at 7:04 am #

Sandeep: Haven’t had time to test Inguma yet. I just got a copy of Immunity Debugger and I am seeing how it holds up when compared to IDA Pro.

4. Sandeep Nain August 9, 2007 at 11:49 pm #

Hey TRDQ, how about writing an article on the comparison and sharing with the Darknet community. it would be great if you do that….

5. TheRealDonQuixote August 9, 2007 at 11:59 pm #

Sandeep: Ok, this is going to sound dumb, but do you mean comparing Inguma to something, or Immunity Debugger and IDA Pro? I only ask because you wanted an Inguma test report earlier. That and I don’t want to do a whole bunch of work and then look like an idiot cause I was testing the wrong app.

Hey DKNT: WOuld you want me to post the article in a comment or on my blog or here on this blog? I don’t want to be accused of schemeing for some of your traffic, not that anyone would bother going to my blog over yours.

6. Sandeep Nain August 10, 2007 at 12:21 am #

:) TRDQ: As you said, you are comparing Immunity Debugger and IDA Pro, I asked you to write a Comparison Article on it.

earlier I was just asking just the comments on the results of Inugma so that we can have a second opinion (after i post my results).

7. TheRealDonQuixote August 10, 2007 at 12:24 am #

SN: Ok, cool with me if its cool with DKNT.

8. Sandeep Nain August 10, 2007 at 1:31 am #

I’m sure DKNT will appreciate your efforts. am i right DKNT?

9. Darknet August 10, 2007 at 4:47 am #

Would prefer if you submit via e-mail or if you wish to be a regular contributor I’ll make an account for you so you can draft the post directly then I can approve and post it according to my schedule. I’ll post about ImmunityDBG soon, just received news on it a few days ago. I’m definitely interested, as I was preparing some things about virus analysis and debuggers are an important part – especially tools like IDA Pro and SoftIce.

10. TheRealDonQuixote August 10, 2007 at 7:31 pm #

I can submit by email.
    BTW- Don’t forget OllyDBG, its pretty popular and there are alot of tuts out there that use it. Also, debuggers are great for cracking, only you have to know assembly code.

11. Darknet August 11, 2007 at 5:24 am #

Yeah I’ve written about some OllyDBG plug-ins I think, not the software itself.

Will remedy that and perhaps do a collection of useful resources like the Metasploit post.

12. Daniel August 14, 2007 at 1:48 am #

ollydbg FTW but when writing cracks, and patches, softice is the only thing that you can garuntee will get you the info you need.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Iguna, Herramienta gratuita para realizar de pruebas de penetraci - August 8, 2007

[…] V