FireCAT is a Firefox Framework Map collection of the most useful security oriented extensions. It can be used to turn your favorite browser (Firefox) into a powerful security framework.
FireCAT comes from “Firefox Catalog of Auditing Toolbox”
Changes for FireCAT 1.1
+ Category Network Utililies
– Added ffsniff to subcat “Sniffers”
– Added CrossFTP to subcat FTP (thanks to Benjamin Picuira)
– Added JiWire to subcat Wi-Fi (thanks to Mike from google.com)
– Added Oracle DBA Toolbar to Subcat Database (thanks to Laurent Chouraki)
+ New category “IT Security Related”
– Added Open Source Vulnerability Database Search (OSVD)
– Added US Homeland Security Threat Level.
You can download Firecat here:
Or read more here.