FireCAT is a Firefox Framework Map collection of the most useful security oriented extensions. It can be used to turn your favorite browser (Firefox) into a powerful security framework.
FireCAT comes from “Firefox Catalog of Auditing Toolbox”
Changes for FireCAT 1.1
+ Category Network Utililies
– Added ffsniff to subcat “Sniffers”
– Added CrossFTP to subcat FTP (thanks to Benjamin Picuira)
– Added JiWire to subcat Wi-Fi (thanks to Mike from google.com)
– Added Oracle DBA Toolbar to Subcat Database (thanks to Laurent Chouraki)
+ New category “IT Security Related”
– Added Open Source Vulnerability Database Search (OSVD)
– Added US Homeland Security Threat Level.
You can download Firecat here:
Or read more here.
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
- Microsoft Says You SHOULD Re-use Passwords Across Sites
- Dradis v2.9 – Information Sharing For Security Assessments
- FireCAT 1.2 Released – Firefox Catalog of Auditing Extensions
- FireCAT – Firefox Catalog of Auditing Tools
- FireCAT 1.5 Released – Firefox Catalog of Auditing Extensions
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,144,824 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 590,518 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 418,680 views