FireCAT is a Firefox Framework Map collection of the most useful security oriented extensions. It can be used to turn your favorite browser (Firefox) into a powerful security framework.
FireCAT comes from “Firefox Catalog of Auditing Toolbox”
Changes for FireCAT 1.1
+ Category Network Utililies
- Added ffsniff to subcat “Sniffers”
- Added CrossFTP to subcat FTP (thanks to Benjamin Picuira)
- Added JiWire to subcat Wi-Fi (thanks to Mike from google.com)
- Added Oracle DBA Toolbar to Subcat Database (thanks to Laurent Chouraki)
+ New category “IT Security Related”
- Added Open Source Vulnerability Database Search (OSVD)
- Added US Homeland Security Threat Level.
You can download Firecat here:
Or read more here.
- Dradis v2.9 – Information Sharing For Security Assessments
- MagicTree v1.3 Available For Download – Pentesting Productivity
- Kvasir – Penetration Testing Data Management Tool
- FireCAT 1.2 Released – Firefox Catalog of Auditing Extensions
- FireCAT – Firefox Catalog of Auditing Tools
- FireCAT 1.5 Released – Firefox Catalog of Auditing Extensions
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,133,691 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 577,067 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 411,837 views