Piping Data in DOS on Windows – Video

Find your website's Achilles' Heel

Well this is my last week of exams, and today I got a free day, tomorrow it will be maths… Anyway while waiting for somebody I got bored and decided to make a small (tiny) video about piping data under windows, you know | …

In Unix-like computer operating systems, a pipeline is the original software pipeline: a set of processes chained by their standard streams, so that the output of each process (stdout) feeds directly as input (stdin) of the next one.

More at Wikipedia – Pipeline (UNIX)

As always a link on youtube (better quality than the last 2 videos): Tips&Tricks About Piping Data
A download link: Piping_data.wmv
My youtube channel =)

Posted in: Windows Hacking

, , , , , , , ,

Recent in Windows Hacking:
- Unicorn – PowerShell Downgrade Attack
- The Backdoor Factory (BDF) – Patch Binaries With Shellcode
- Gdog – Python Windows Backdoor With Gmail Command & Control

Most Read in Windows Hacking:
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,477,346 views
- Download pwdump 1.4.2 and fgdump 1.3.4 – Windows Password Dumping - 242,305 views
- Remote Network Penetration via NetBios Hack/Hacking - 237,648 views

Get protected with Sucuri

9 Responses to Piping Data in DOS on Windows – Video

1. gyaresu July 3, 2007 at 2:08 am #

Excellent.
    Coming from a Unix/Linux background I find the Windows command line inexorably simplistic.
    Little tricks like this are appreciated.

Stuff Digg, Darknet is fast becoming a daily ‘must check’.

Cheers

2. backbone July 3, 2007 at 2:22 pm #

thanks guys, this type of comments push me forward on doing more of this type of videos….

3. Torvaun July 3, 2007 at 3:38 pm #

Have you considered using Metacafe instead of Youtube? You could get paid by them for the privilege of hosting your video.

4. backbone July 3, 2007 at 3:52 pm #

i didn’t know that, but I’m satisfied by youtube. maybe one day I’ll move to metacafe, but not for the (possible) money… just because it sound sexier :)

5. gyaresu July 3, 2007 at 11:48 pm #

Then a myspace page? :) /sarc

6. Patrick Ogenstad July 7, 2007 at 9:51 am #

But you don’t even need to use a pipe to use the find command :)

gyraresu:

You need to check on the new Windows shell PowerShell. When I first started using Linux what I liked most was the shell it was just so much more powerfull than what cmd.exe could offer. If PowerShell had been availible at the time I wouldn’t have been so impressed with bash.

7. backbone July 7, 2007 at 11:22 am #

you are right find can be used on it’s own… but I used it for showing some mode of piping data =0

8. Daniel July 7, 2007 at 11:24 am #

i dont mean to sound like broken record..record..cord…cord

but, wheres the podcast?
    I’ll be glad to work with you to set it up, email me at the email provided in my comments.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. PowerShell - More than the command prompt | Darknet - The Darkside - July 10, 2007

[…] this article you should thank Patrick Ogenstad and his comment on my post , because I did not know about PowerShell until he mentioned about it… so a white point for […]