Well this is my last week of exams, and today I got a free day, tomorrow it will be maths… Anyway while waiting for somebody I got bored and decided to make a small (tiny) video about piping data under windows, you know | …
In Unix-like computer operating systems, a pipeline is the original software pipeline: a set of processes chained by their standard streams, so that the output of each process (stdout) feeds directly as input (stdin) of the next one.
More at Wikipedia – Pipeline (UNIX)
Recent in Windows Hacking:
- Google’s Chrome Apps – Are They Worth The Risk?
- Microsoft Rushes Out ‘Fix It’ For Internet Explorer 0-day Exploit
- Microsoft Patches Critical Security Vulnerabilities In Windows, Office, IE, Exchange & SQL Server
- PowerShell – More than the command prompt
- UCSniff 3.0 Released – VoIP/IP Video Sniffing Tool
- VideoJak – IP Video Security Assessment Tool
Most Read in Windows Hacking:
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,015,580 views
- Cain & Abel – Download the Super Fast and Flexible Password Cracker with Network Sniffing - 224,531 views
- Remote Network Penetration via NetBios Hack/Hacking - 222,898 views