There has been an explosion of fuzzing tools lately, quite a few we have mentioned here on Darknet.
Someone else noticed this, and wondered where is the Perl framework to complete the family? With that in mind he spent the last few months working on something that should fill the gap – Fuzzled.
Fuzzled is a powerful fuzzing framework. Fuzzled includes helper functions, namespaces, factories which allow a wide variety of fuzzing tools to be developed. Fuzzled comes with several example protocols and drivers for them.
All in PERL!
It’s a pretty comprehensive framework with a lot of functionality, so do check it out and let us know what you think.
Fuzzled v1.0 can be found here.
You can download Fuzzled directly here:
- WATOBO – The Web Application Security Auditing Toolbox
- BTCrawler – Bluetooth Diagnostic & Discovery Tool
- Parrot Security OS – Debian Based Security Oriented Operating System
- Tutorial for Fuzzled – Writing a Fuzzer with the Fuzzled Framework
- 4f: The File Format Fuzzing Framework
- Browser Fuzzer 3 (bf3) – Comprehensive Web Browser Fuzzing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,914,633 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,171,704 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 646,024 views