Some cool free tools made by folks from the French Honeynet Project.
FakeNetBIOS is a family of tools designed to simulate Windows hosts on a LAN. The individual tools are:
- FakeNetbiosDGM (NetBIOS Datagram)
- FakeNetbiosNS (NetBIOS Name Service)
Each tool can be used as a standalone tool or as a honeyd responder or subsystem.
FakeNetbiosDGM sends NetBIOS Datagram service packets on port UDP 138 to simulate Windows hosts bradcasts. It sends periodically NetBIOS announces over the network to simulate Windows computers. It fools the Computer Browser services running over the LAN and so on.
FakeNetbiosNS is a NetBIOS Name Service daemon, listening on port UDP 137. It responds to NetBIOS Name requests like real Windows computers: for example ‘ping -a’, ‘nbtstat -A’ and ‘nbtstat -a’, etc.
You can download the tools here:
There are a few others things here:
- Onapsis Bizploit v1.50 – SAP Penetration Testing Framework
- XSSYA v2.0 Released – XSS Vulnerability Confirmation Tool
- wig – CMS Identification & Information Gathering Tool
- Ferret Version 1.1 – Data Seepage Detection Tool
- Wep0ff – Wireless WEP Key Cracker Tool
- OpenDLP – Free & Open-Source Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,897,222 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,115,400 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 637,490 views