Nemesis is a command-line network packet crafting and injection utility for UNIX-like and Windows systems. Nemesis, is well suited for testing Network Intrusion Detection Systems, firewalls, IP stacks and a variety of other tasks. As a command-line driven utility, Nemesis is perfect for automation and scripting.
Nemesis can natively craft and inject packets for:
Using the IP and the Ethernet injection modes, almost any custom packet can be crafted and injected.
Download it here:
You can read more here:
- KeeFarce – Extract KeePass Passwords (2.x) From Database
- 0d1n – Web HTTP Fuzzing Tool
- SpiderFoot – Open Source Intelligence Automation Tool (OSINT)
- hackers playground… windows?
- LORCON (Loss Of Radio CONnectivity) 802.11 Packet Library
- SecurityCompass Exploit-Me – Firefox Web Application Testing Tools
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,939,832 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,274,999 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 658,919 views