Nemesis is a command-line network packet crafting and injection utility for UNIX-like and Windows systems. Nemesis, is well suited for testing Network Intrusion Detection Systems, firewalls, IP stacks and a variety of other tasks. As a command-line driven utility, Nemesis is perfect for automation and scripting.
Nemesis can natively craft and inject packets for:
Using the IP and the Ethernet injection modes, almost any custom packet can be crafted and injected.
Download it here:
You can read more here:
- Plecost – WordPress Fingerprinting Tool
- InstaRecon – Automated Subdomain Discovery Tool
- Wapiti – Web Application Vulnerability Scanner v2.3.0
- hackers playground… windows?
- LORCON (Loss Of Radio CONnectivity) 802.11 Packet Library
- SecurityCompass Exploit-Me – Firefox Web Application Testing Tools
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,907,338 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,146,427 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 642,164 views