This site is dedicated as a repository for “hacking” programs for Windows and Linux. Please note that hacking means nothing but tweaking or cleverly resolving a problem. Use the programs as you wish, but this site or its provider are not responsible in terms of how you use these programs, (i.e. for educational purposes only).
The point of the site is to gather as much ‘hacking’ material, such as video/document tutorials, code, exploits, etc. into one large site before these valuable materials eventually dissipate into the ether.
If you wish to contribute to the project please do so a it’s certainly a good thing and we at Darknet fully support this kind of initiative.
You can browse the leetupload database here:
It’s always good to have centralised repositories to aid the rapid location of certain tools or exploits.
Recent in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- 2 Different Hacker Groups Exploit The Same IE 0-Day
- Researchers Crack 4096-bit RSA Encryption With a Microphone
- vBulletin.com Hacked – Forum User Emails & Encrypted Passwords Leaked
- BSQL Hacker – Automated SQL Injection Framework
- File Disclosure Browser – Tool To Explore .DS_Store Files
- VIPER Lab’s VAST Live Distro – VoIP Security Testing LiveCD
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 224,473 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 118,889 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 84,983 views