Of course it’s a small article about md5… I really wondered how many Micro$oft Windows users check the md5 sum of programs that they download from the internet…
Do you really trust that much the mirror websites?
Even I could set up a mirror website for any download website and spread malformed packages to include, trojans, backdoors, viruses and so… That’s why many websites give you a md5 checksum of the specific fies…
Have a got a md5 calculation two?
If you’re a Windows users, then I’m not quite sure… while on the other side if you are a *nix user than it is improbable that you haven’t got one of this…
So while coding for myself a md5 calculator I though other users could use it to. Of course there are other alternatives on the net, but I do not really like that GUI shit…
md5 f file.ext
md5 s string
download on Darknet :: backbones md5 calculator
Mirror 1 Mediafire :: backbones md5 calculator
No further versions will be released…
P.S. for easy access place it in your %WinDir%
md5.zip hash :: 894d6d941cab0c6a3648a5352b6aba11
- CloudFlare Introduces SSL Without Private Key
- StegExpose – Steganalysis Tool For Detecting Steganography In Images
- Important OpenSSL Patch – 6 More Vulnerabilities
- WordPress Download Server Compromised (2.1.1) – Get 2.1.2 NOW!
- Slavasoft FSUM and Hashcalc md5 & File Integrity for Windows
- Pass-The-Hash Toolkit v1.4 Released for Download
Most Read in Cryptography:
- The World’s Fastest MD5 Cracker – BarsWF - 46,841 views
- Hackers Crack London Tube Oyster Card - 41,367 views
- WPA2 Vulnerability Discovered – “Hole 196″ – A Flaw In GTK (Group Temporal Key) - 31,469 views