Michael Daw has collected some WEB backdoors to exploit vulnerable file upload facilities and others. It’s a pretty useful library for a variety of situations, especially for those doing web application security audits and web app security.
Understanding how these backdoors work can also help security administrators implement firewalling and security policies to mitigate obvious attacks.
All these backdoors are publicly available. They have simply been packaged them together into wbc-v1.tar.gz.
The package includes:
Filename Fizesize MD5
cmd-asp-5.1.asp 1200 8baa99666bf3734cbdfdd10088e0cd9f
cmdasp.asp 1526 57b51418a799d2d016be546f399c2e9b
cmdjsp.jsp 725 b815611cc39f17f05a73444d699341d4
jsp-reverse.jsp 2451 8b0e6779f25a17f0ffb3df14122ba594
php-backdoor.php 2800 2b5cb105c4ea9b5ebc64705b4bd86bf7
simple-backdoor.php 328 f091d1b9274c881f8e41b2f96e6b9936
Note: readme.txt is also included in this package but not listed here.
You can download the package here:
You can find the original page here:
- InsomniaShell – ASP.NET Reverse Shell Or Bind Shell
- WhatWeb – Identify CMS, Blogging Platform, Stats Packages & More
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
- Azazel – Userland Anti-debugging & Anti-detection Rootkit
- USBsploit 0.3b – Generate Reverse TCP Backdoors & Malicious .LNK Files
- Weevely – PHP Stealth Tiny Web Shell
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,878,597 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,075,814 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 629,191 views