XSS Shell is a powerful XSS backdoor which allows interactively getting control over a Cross-site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability in a web application. Demonstrates the real power and damage of Cross-site Scripting attacks.
WHAT IS XSS SHELL ?
XSS Shell is powerful a XSS backdoor and zombie manager. This concept first presented by XSS-Proxy (http://xss-proxy.sourceforge.net/). Normally in XSS attacks attacker has one shot, in XSS Shell you can interactively send requests and get responses from victim, you can backdoor the page.
You can steal basic auth, you can bypass IP restrictions in administration panels, you can DDoS some systems with a permanent XSS vulnerability etc. Attack possibilities are limited with ideas. Basically this tool demonstrates that you can do more with XSS.
XSS Shell has several features to gain whole access over victim. Also you can simply add your own commands.
Most of the features can enable or disabled from configuration or can be tweaked from source code.
- Regenerating Pages
- Mouse Logger (click points + current DOM)
- Get Keylogger Data
- Get Current Page (Current rendered DOM / like screenshot)
- Get Cookie
- Get Clipboard (IE only)
- Get internal IP address (Firefox + JVM only)
- Check victim’s visited URL history
- Force to Crash victim’s browser
Online URL (Download, Screenshots, demo etc.):
- Gitrob – Scan Github For Sensitive Files
- OpenVAS 7 Released – Open Source Vulnerability Scanner
- BlueScan – A Bluetooth Device Scanner
- XSSYA – Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Scanner Tool
- XSS-Proxy – Cross Site Scripting Attack Tool
- Weevely – PHP Stealth Tiny Web Shell
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,885,501 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,088,741 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 632,449 views