IronWASP (Iron Web application Advanced Security testing Platform) is an open source system for web application vulnerability testing. It is designed to be customizable to the extent where users can create their own custom security scanners using it. Though an advanced user with Python/Ruby scripting expertise would be able to make full use of the platform, a lot of the tool’s features are simple enough to be used by absolute beginners.
- It’s Free and Open source
- GUI based and very easy to use, no security expertise required
- Powerful and effective scanning engine
- Supports recording Login sequence
- Reporting in both HTML and RTF formats – Click here to view the sample report
- Checks for over 25 different kinds of well known web vulnerabilities
- False Positives detection support
- False Negatives detection suppport
- Industry leading built-in scripting engine that supports Python and Ruby
- Extensibile via plug-ins or modules in Python, Ruby, C# or VB.NET
- WiHawk – WiFi Router Vulnerability Scanner
- XmlChor – Automatic XPATH Injection Exploitation Tool
- IronSAP – SAP Security Scanner
- SSL Security Checker – Scanner to discover vulnerabilities in SSL installations
- OWASP Skanda – Automatic SSRF Exploitation Tool
- CSRF PoC Generator – Tool for automatically generating exploits for CSRF vulnerabilities
- HAWAS – Tool for automatically detecting and decoding encoded strings and hashes in websites
IronWASP has a plugin system that supports Python and Ruby. The version of Python and Ruby used in IronWASP is IronPython and IronRuby which is syntactically similar to CPython and CRuby. However some of the standard libraries might not be available, instead plugin authors can make use of the powerful IronWASP API.
You can download IronWASP here:
Or read more here.