NiX Brute Forcer is a tool that uses brute force in parallel to log into a system without having authentication credentials beforehand. This tool is intended to demonstrate the importance of choosing strong passwords. The goal of NiX is to support a variety of services that allow remote authentication such as: MySQL, SSH, FTP, IMAP. It is based on NiX Proxy Checker.
- Basic Authorization & FORM support in both standard and HTTPS (SSL) mode
- HTTP/SOCKS 4 and 5 proxy support
- FORM auto-detection & Manual FORM input configuration.
- It is multi-threaded
- Wordlist shuffling via macros
- Auto-removal of dead or unreliable proxy and when site protection mechanism blocks the proxy
- Integrated proxy randomization to defeat certain protection mechanisms
- With Success and Failure Keys results are 99% accurate
- Advanced coding and timeout settings makes it outperform any other brute forcer
The full changelog including the latest version is here.
You can download NiX Brute Force here:
Or read more here.