sqlmap is an automatic SQL injection tool entirely developed in Python. It is capable to perform an extensive database management system back-end fingerprint, retrieve remote DBMS databases, usernames, tables, columns, enumerate entire DBMS, read system files and much more taking advantage of web application programming security flaws that lead to SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Full support for MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server database management system back-end.
- Can also identify Microsoft Access, DB2, Informix and Sybase;
- Extensive database management system back-end fingerprint based upon:
- – Inband DBMS error messages
- – DBMS banner parsing
- – DBMS functions output comparison
- – DBMS specific features such as MySQL comment injection
- – Passive SQL injection fuzzing
- It fully supports two SQL injection techniques:
- – Blind SQL injection, also known as Inference SQL injection
- – Inband SQL injection, also known as UNION query SQL injection
You can find the documentation here:
You can download sqlmap 0.5 here:
Or read more here.