Scavenging for project members on Darknet

Use Netsparker

Wanna work on a web reconnaissance tool?
Want to have your name in readme file?
Got bored and want to help somebody?

Well then darknet readers this is your chance, because I need people to help me on a project I started a while ago called Website Anatomy, to find out what it is about check out the link… That is what the initial idea I had about it, since then it changed radically.

Anyway arriving to the important part of this article… I need a regEx guy (many regular expressions will be needed) and a php-guru (to tidy up and improve my code), till next weekend drop me mails at: backbone46 [at] gmail dot com

Posted in: Web Hacking

DeepSound - Audio Steganography Tool DeepSound – Audio Steganography Tool
DeepSound is an audio steganography tool and audio converter that hides secret data into audio files, the application also enables you to extract from files.
2019 High Severity Vulnerabilities What are the MOST Critical Web Vulnerabilities in 2019?
So what is wild on the web this year? Need to know about the most critical web vulnerabilities in 2019 to protect your organization?
GoBuster - Directory/File & DNS Busting Tool in Go GoBuster – Directory/File & DNS Busting Tool in Go
GoBuster is a tool used to brute-force URIs (directories and files) in web sites and DNS subdomains (inc. wildcards) - a directory/file & DNS busting tool.
BDFProxy - Patch Binaries via MITM - BackdoorFactory + mitmProxy BDFProxy – Patch Binaries via MiTM – BackdoorFactory + mitmproxy
BDFProxy allows you to patch binaries via MiTM with The Backdoor Factory combined with mitmproxy enabling on the fly patching of binary downloads
Domained - Multi Tool Subdomain Enumeration Domained – Multi Tool Subdomain Enumeration
Domained is a multi tool subdomain enumeration tool that uses several subdomain enumeration tools and wordlists to create a unique list of subdomains.
Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner For Linux Now Available Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner For Linux Now Available
Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner For Linux is now available, now you get all of the functionality of Acunetix, with all of the dependability of Linux.

7 Responses to Scavenging for project members on Darknet

1. Yash October 28, 2007 at 5:03 pm #

backbone64,

I already have something of this sort in development in perl.

I just finished writing the javascript spider engine 10 minutes ago.

I would definately be interested in maybe exchanging ideas about this with you, so if you want you can contact me at: nospam_darknet@trashmail.net (sorry about the trashmail account, but spam!)

2. Sandeep Nain October 29, 2007 at 1:09 am #

Hi Backbone,

Though I’m not a php-guru but probably ill be of some help to you in that space. let me know…

3. Sandeep Nain October 29, 2007 at 4:04 am #

A question for you Backbone, As you know these days developers tend to use URI segments instead of simple querystring in their applications and tools like blackwindow fail to handle such scenarios.

will your tool be able to handle the scenario as given below:

4. backbone October 29, 2007 at 1:07 pm #

Sandeep Nain, we will use simple query string (that is the initial idea) and we still have to see what with what will work, or what exceptions should happen… and of course we will try to handle this kind of URI…

p.s. saved your mail (probably this weekend I will open a group of discussions) till then drop me requests ;)

5. Sandeep Nain October 30, 2007 at 5:51 am #

Hi Backbone.. thanlks for inviting me to the group.. will be posting some ideas soon. Although you have already covered almost everything. It will be my pleasuer if i could help you in anyway to build this tool.

6. fazed October 30, 2007 at 4:21 pm #

I would help with
    this but I have way to
    much work already.
    I will see what I can do though.

7. Sir Henry December 14, 2007 at 7:07 pm #

I, too, would love to help, but am not well-versed in that which you require.