Scavenging for project members on Darknet

Use Netsparker

Wanna work on a web reconnaissance tool?
Want to have your name in readme file?
Got bored and want to help somebody?

Well then darknet readers this is your chance, because I need people to help me on a project I started a while ago called Website Anatomy, to find out what it is about check out the link… That is what the initial idea I had about it, since then it changed radically.

Anyway arriving to the important part of this article… I need a regEx guy (many regular expressions will be needed) and a php-guru (to tidy up and improve my code), till next weekend drop me mails at: backbone46 [at] gmail dot com

Posted in: Web Hacking

Intercepter-NG - Android App For Hacking Intercepter-NG – Android App For Hacking
Intercepter-NG is a multi functional network toolkit including an Android app for hacking, the main purpose is to recover interesting data from the network stream and perform different kinds of MiTM attacks.
dcipher - Online Hash Cracking Using Rainbow & Lookup Tables dcipher – Online Hash Cracking Using Rainbow & Lookup Tables
dcipher is a JavaScript-based online hash cracking tool to decipher hashes using online rainbow & lookup table attack services.
HTTP Security Considerations - An Introduction To HTTP Basics HTTP Security Considerations – An Introduction To HTTP Basics
HTTP is ubiquitous now with pretty much everything being powered by an API, a web application or some kind of cloud-based HTTP driven infrastructure. With that HTTP Security becomes paramount and to secure HTTP you have to understand it.
Cangibrina - Admin Dashboard Finder Tool Cangibrina – Admin Dashboard Finder Tool
Cangibrina is a Python-based multi platform admin dashboard finder tool which aims to obtain the location of website dashboards by using brute-force, wordlists etc.
Enumall - Subdomain Discovery Using Recon-ng & AltDNS Enumall – Subdomain Discovery Using Recon-ng & AltDNS
Enumall is a Python-based tool that helps you do subdomain discovery using only one command by combining the abilities of Recon-ng and AltDNS.
RidRelay - SMB Relay Attack For Username Enumeration RidRelay – SMB Relay Attack For Username Enumeration
RidRelay is a Python-based tool to enumerate usernames on a domain where you have no credentials by using a SMB Relay Attack with low privileges.

7 Responses to Scavenging for project members on Darknet

1. Yash October 28, 2007 at 5:03 pm #

backbone64,

I already have something of this sort in development in perl.

I just finished writing the javascript spider engine 10 minutes ago.

I would definately be interested in maybe exchanging ideas about this with you, so if you want you can contact me at: nospam_darknet@trashmail.net (sorry about the trashmail account, but spam!)

2. Sandeep Nain October 29, 2007 at 1:09 am #

Hi Backbone,

Though I’m not a php-guru but probably ill be of some help to you in that space. let me know…

3. Sandeep Nain October 29, 2007 at 4:04 am #

A question for you Backbone, As you know these days developers tend to use URI segments instead of simple querystring in their applications and tools like blackwindow fail to handle such scenarios.

will your tool be able to handle the scenario as given below:

4. backbone October 29, 2007 at 1:07 pm #

Sandeep Nain, we will use simple query string (that is the initial idea) and we still have to see what with what will work, or what exceptions should happen… and of course we will try to handle this kind of URI…

p.s. saved your mail (probably this weekend I will open a group of discussions) till then drop me requests ;)

5. Sandeep Nain October 30, 2007 at 5:51 am #

Hi Backbone.. thanlks for inviting me to the group.. will be posting some ideas soon. Although you have already covered almost everything. It will be my pleasuer if i could help you in anyway to build this tool.

6. fazed October 30, 2007 at 4:21 pm #

I would help with
    this but I have way to
    much work already.
    I will see what I can do though.

7. Sir Henry December 14, 2007 at 7:07 pm #

I, too, would love to help, but am not well-versed in that which you require.