Scavenging for project members on Darknet

Outsmart Malicious Hackers

Wanna work on a web reconnaissance tool?
Want to have your name in readme file?
Got bored and want to help somebody?

Well then darknet readers this is your chance, because I need people to help me on a project I started a while ago called Website Anatomy, to find out what it is about check out the link… That is what the initial idea I had about it, since then it changed radically.

Anyway arriving to the important part of this article… I need a regEx guy (many regular expressions will be needed) and a php-guru (to tidy up and improve my code), till next weekend drop me mails at: backbone46 [at] gmail dot com

Posted in: Web Hacking

OWASP ZSC - Obfuscated Code Generator Tool OWASP ZSC – Obfuscated Code Generator Tool
OWASP ZSC is an open source obfuscated code generator tool in Python which lets you generate customized shellcodes and convert scripts to an obfuscated script.
A Look Back At 2017 – Tools & News Highlights A Look Back At 2017 – Tools & News Highlights
So here we are in 2018, taking a look back at 2017, quite a year it was. Here is a quick rundown of some of the best hacking/security tools released in 2017, the biggest news stories and the 10 most viewed posts on Darknet as a bonus.
Spectre & Meltdown Checker - Vulnerability Mitigation Tool For Linux Spectre & Meltdown Checker – Vulnerability Mitigation Tool For Linux
Spectre & Meltdown Checker is a simple shell script to tell if your Linux installation is vulnerable against the 3 "speculative execution" CVEs that were made public early 2018.
Hijacker - Reaver For Android Wifi Hacker App Hijacker – Reaver For Android Wifi Hacker App
Hijacker is a native GUI which provides Reaver for Android along with Aircrack-ng, Airodump-ng and MDK3 making it a powerful Wifi hacker app.
Sublist3r - Fast Python Subdomain Enumeration Tool Sublist3r – Fast Python Subdomain Enumeration Tool
Sublist3r is a Python-based tool designed to enumerate subdomains of websites using OSINT. It helps penetration testers and bug hunters collect and gather subdomains for the domain they are targeting.
coWPAtty Download - Audit Pre-shared WPA Keys coWPAtty Download – Audit Pre-shared WPA Keys
coWPAtty is a C-based tool for running a brute-force dictionary attack against WPA-PSK and audit pre-shared WPA keys.

7 Responses to Scavenging for project members on Darknet

1. Yash October 28, 2007 at 5:03 pm #

backbone64,

I already have something of this sort in development in perl.

I just finished writing the javascript spider engine 10 minutes ago.

I would definately be interested in maybe exchanging ideas about this with you, so if you want you can contact me at: nospam_darknet@trashmail.net (sorry about the trashmail account, but spam!)

2. Sandeep Nain October 29, 2007 at 1:09 am #

Hi Backbone,

Though I’m not a php-guru but probably ill be of some help to you in that space. let me know…

3. Sandeep Nain October 29, 2007 at 4:04 am #

A question for you Backbone, As you know these days developers tend to use URI segments instead of simple querystring in their applications and tools like blackwindow fail to handle such scenarios.

will your tool be able to handle the scenario as given below:

4. backbone October 29, 2007 at 1:07 pm #

Sandeep Nain, we will use simple query string (that is the initial idea) and we still have to see what with what will work, or what exceptions should happen… and of course we will try to handle this kind of URI…

p.s. saved your mail (probably this weekend I will open a group of discussions) till then drop me requests ;)

5. Sandeep Nain October 30, 2007 at 5:51 am #

Hi Backbone.. thanlks for inviting me to the group.. will be posting some ideas soon. Although you have already covered almost everything. It will be my pleasuer if i could help you in anyway to build this tool.

6. fazed October 30, 2007 at 4:21 pm #

I would help with
    this but I have way to
    much work already.
    I will see what I can do though.

7. Sir Henry December 14, 2007 at 7:07 pm #

I, too, would love to help, but am not well-versed in that which you require.