Scavenging for project members on Darknet

Use Netsparker

Wanna work on a web reconnaissance tool?
Want to have your name in readme file?
Got bored and want to help somebody?

Well then darknet readers this is your chance, because I need people to help me on a project I started a while ago called Website Anatomy, to find out what it is about check out the link… That is what the initial idea I had about it, since then it changed radically.

Anyway arriving to the important part of this article… I need a regEx guy (many regular expressions will be needed) and a php-guru (to tidy up and improve my code), till next weekend drop me mails at: backbone46 [at] gmail dot com

Posted in: Web Hacking

CloudFrunt - Identify Misconfigured CloudFront Domains CloudFrunt – Identify Misconfigured CloudFront Domains
CloudFrunt is a Python-based tool for identifying misconfigured CloudFront domains, it uses DNS and looks for CNAMEs which may be allowed to be associated with CloudFront distributions.
Airbash - Fully Automated WPA PSK Handshake Capture Script Airbash – Fully Automated WPA PSK Handshake Capture Script
Airbash is a POSIX-compliant, fully automated WPA PSK handshake capture script aimed at penetration testing, it is compatible with Bash and Android Shell.
XXEinjector - Automatic XXE Injection Tool For Exploitation XXEinjector – Automatic XXE Injection Tool For Exploitation
XXEinjector is an XXE Injection Tool that automates retrieving files using direct and out of band methods. Directory listing only works in Java applications.
Yahoo! Fined 35 Million USD For Late Disclosure Of Hack Yahoo! Fined 35 Million USD For Late Disclosure Of Hack
Ah Yahoo! in trouble again, this time the news is Yahoo! fined for 35 million USD by the SEC for the 2 year delayed disclosure of the massive hack, we actually reported on the incident in 2016 when it became public.
Drupwn - Drupal Enumeration Tool & Security Scanner Drupwn – Drupal Enumeration Tool & Security Scanner
Drupwn is a Python-based Drupal Enumeration Tool that also includes an exploit mode, which can check for and exploit relevant CVEs.
MyEtherWallet DNS Hack Causes 17 Million USD User Loss MyEtherWallet DNS Hack Causes 17 Million USD User Loss
Big news in the crypto scene this week was that the MyEtherWallet DNS Hack that occured managed to collect about $17 Million USD worth of Ethereum in just a few hours.

7 Responses to Scavenging for project members on Darknet

1. Yash October 28, 2007 at 5:03 pm #

backbone64,

I already have something of this sort in development in perl.

I just finished writing the javascript spider engine 10 minutes ago.

I would definately be interested in maybe exchanging ideas about this with you, so if you want you can contact me at: nospam_darknet@trashmail.net (sorry about the trashmail account, but spam!)

2. Sandeep Nain October 29, 2007 at 1:09 am #

Hi Backbone,

Though I’m not a php-guru but probably ill be of some help to you in that space. let me know…

3. Sandeep Nain October 29, 2007 at 4:04 am #

A question for you Backbone, As you know these days developers tend to use URI segments instead of simple querystring in their applications and tools like blackwindow fail to handle such scenarios.

will your tool be able to handle the scenario as given below:

4. backbone October 29, 2007 at 1:07 pm #

Sandeep Nain, we will use simple query string (that is the initial idea) and we still have to see what with what will work, or what exceptions should happen… and of course we will try to handle this kind of URI…

p.s. saved your mail (probably this weekend I will open a group of discussions) till then drop me requests ;)

5. Sandeep Nain October 30, 2007 at 5:51 am #

Hi Backbone.. thanlks for inviting me to the group.. will be posting some ideas soon. Although you have already covered almost everything. It will be my pleasuer if i could help you in anyway to build this tool.

6. fazed October 30, 2007 at 4:21 pm #

I would help with
    this but I have way to
    much work already.
    I will see what I can do though.

7. Sir Henry December 14, 2007 at 7:07 pm #

I, too, would love to help, but am not well-versed in that which you require.