Scavenging for project members on Darknet

Wanna work on a web reconnaissance tool?
Want to have your name in readme file?
Got bored and want to help somebody?

Well then darknet readers this is your chance, because I need people to help me on a project I started a while ago called Website Anatomy, to find out what it is about check out the link… That is what the initial idea I had about it, since then it changed radically.

Anyway arriving to the important part of this article… I need a regEx guy (many regular expressions will be needed) and a php-guru (to tidy up and improve my code), till next weekend drop me mails at: backbone46 [at] gmail dot com

Posted in: Web Hacking

dSploit APK Download - Hacking & Security Toolkit For Android dSploit APK Download – Hacking & Security Toolkit For Android
dSploit APK Download is a Hacking & Security Toolkit For Android which can conduct network analysis and penetration testing activities.
Scallion - GPU Based Onion Hash Generator Scallion – GPU Based Onion Hash Generator
Scallion is a GPU-driven Onion Hash Generator written in C#, it lets you create vanity GPG keys and .onion addresses (for Tor's hidden services).
WiFi-Dumper - Dump WiFi Profiles and Cleartext Passwords WiFi-Dumper – Dump WiFi Profiles and Cleartext Passwords
WiFi-Dumper is an open-source Python-based tool to dump WiFi profiles and cleartext passwords of the connected access points on a Windows machine.
truffleHog - Search Git for High Entropy Strings with Commit History truffleHog – Search Git for High Entropy Strings with Commit History
truffleHog is a Python-based tool to search Git for high entropy strings, digging deep into commit history and branches. This is effective at finding secrets accidentally committed.
AIEngine - AI-driven Network Intrusion Detection System AIEngine – AI-driven Network Intrusion Detection System
AIEngine is a next-generation interactive/programmable Python/Ruby/Java/Lua and Go AI-driven Network Intrusion Detection System engine with many capabilities.
Sooty - SOC Analyst All-In-One CLI Tool Sooty – SOC Analyst All-In-One CLI Tool
Sooty is a tool developed with the task of aiding a SOC analyst to automate parts of their workflow and speed up their process.

7 Responses to Scavenging for project members on Darknet

1. Yash October 28, 2007 at 5:03 pm #

backbone64,

I already have something of this sort in development in perl.

I just finished writing the javascript spider engine 10 minutes ago.

I would definately be interested in maybe exchanging ideas about this with you, so if you want you can contact me at: nospam_darknet@trashmail.net (sorry about the trashmail account, but spam!)

2. Sandeep Nain October 29, 2007 at 1:09 am #

Hi Backbone,

Though I’m not a php-guru but probably ill be of some help to you in that space. let me know…

3. Sandeep Nain October 29, 2007 at 4:04 am #

A question for you Backbone, As you know these days developers tend to use URI segments instead of simple querystring in their applications and tools like blackwindow fail to handle such scenarios.

will your tool be able to handle the scenario as given below:

4. backbone October 29, 2007 at 1:07 pm #

Sandeep Nain, we will use simple query string (that is the initial idea) and we still have to see what with what will work, or what exceptions should happen… and of course we will try to handle this kind of URI…

p.s. saved your mail (probably this weekend I will open a group of discussions) till then drop me requests ;)

5. Sandeep Nain October 30, 2007 at 5:51 am #

Hi Backbone.. thanlks for inviting me to the group.. will be posting some ideas soon. Although you have already covered almost everything. It will be my pleasuer if i could help you in anyway to build this tool.

6. fazed October 30, 2007 at 4:21 pm #

I would help with
    this but I have way to
    much work already.
    I will see what I can do though.

7. Sir Henry December 14, 2007 at 7:07 pm #

I, too, would love to help, but am not well-versed in that which you require.