Scavenging for project members on Darknet

Wanna work on a web reconnaissance tool?
Want to have your name in readme file?
Got bored and want to help somebody?

Well then darknet readers this is your chance, because I need people to help me on a project I started a while ago called Website Anatomy, to find out what it is about check out the link… That is what the initial idea I had about it, since then it changed radically.

Anyway arriving to the important part of this article… I need a regEx guy (many regular expressions will be needed) and a php-guru (to tidy up and improve my code), till next weekend drop me mails at: backbone46 [at] gmail dot com

Posted in: Web Hacking

Axiom - Pen-Testing Server For Collecting Bug Bounties Axiom – Pen-Testing Server For Collecting Bug Bounties
Project Axiom is a set of utilities for managing a small dynamic infrastructure setup for bug bounty, basically a pen-testing server out of the box with 1-line.
Quasar RAT - Windows Remote Administration Tool Quasar RAT – Windows Remote Administration Tool
Quasar is a fast and light-weight Windows remote administration tool coded in C#. Used for user support through day-to-day administrative work to monitoring.
Pingcastle - Active Directory Security Assessment Tool Pingcastle – Active Directory Security Assessment Tool
PingCastle is a Active Directory Security Assessment Tool designed to quickly assess the Active Directory security level based on a risk and maturity framework.
Second Order - Subdomain Takeover Scanner Tool Second Order – Subdomain Takeover Scanner Tool
Second Order Subdomain Takeover Scanner Tool scans web apps for second-order subdomain takeover by crawling the application and collecting URLs (and other data)
Binwalk - Firmware Security Analysis & Extraction Tool Binwalk – Firmware Security Analysis & Extraction Tool
Binwalk is a fast and easy to use Python-based firmware security analysis tool that allows for firmware analysis, reverse engineering & extracting of firmware.
zBang - Privileged Account Threat Detection Tool zBang – Privileged Account Threat Detection Tool
zBang is a risk assessment tool for Privileged Account Threat Detection on a scanned network, organizations & red teams can use it to identify attack vectors

7 Responses to Scavenging for project members on Darknet

1. Yash October 28, 2007 at 5:03 pm #

backbone64,

I already have something of this sort in development in perl.

I just finished writing the javascript spider engine 10 minutes ago.

I would definately be interested in maybe exchanging ideas about this with you, so if you want you can contact me at: nospam_darknet@trashmail.net (sorry about the trashmail account, but spam!)

2. Sandeep Nain October 29, 2007 at 1:09 am #

Hi Backbone,

Though I’m not a php-guru but probably ill be of some help to you in that space. let me know…

3. Sandeep Nain October 29, 2007 at 4:04 am #

A question for you Backbone, As you know these days developers tend to use URI segments instead of simple querystring in their applications and tools like blackwindow fail to handle such scenarios.

will your tool be able to handle the scenario as given below:

4. backbone October 29, 2007 at 1:07 pm #

Sandeep Nain, we will use simple query string (that is the initial idea) and we still have to see what with what will work, or what exceptions should happen… and of course we will try to handle this kind of URI…

p.s. saved your mail (probably this weekend I will open a group of discussions) till then drop me requests ;)

5. Sandeep Nain October 30, 2007 at 5:51 am #

Hi Backbone.. thanlks for inviting me to the group.. will be posting some ideas soon. Although you have already covered almost everything. It will be my pleasuer if i could help you in anyway to build this tool.

6. fazed October 30, 2007 at 4:21 pm #

I would help with
    this but I have way to
    much work already.
    I will see what I can do though.

7. Sir Henry December 14, 2007 at 7:07 pm #

I, too, would love to help, but am not well-versed in that which you require.