LLTD – Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol

Gomor released a LLTD (Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol) implementation written in Perl (using Net::Frame framework).

You may use this two modules to write fuzzers, or anything.

You can find the modules here:

Net Frame LLTD

Posted in: Hacking Tools, Networking Hacking Tools, Secure Coding

, , ,

Socialscan - Command-Line Tool To Check For Email And Social Media Username Usage Socialscan – Command-Line Tool To Check For Email And Social Media Username Usage
socialscan is an accurate command-line tool to check For email and social media username usage on online platforms, given an email address or username,
CFRipper - CloudFormation Security Scanning & Audit Tool CFRipper – CloudFormation Security Scanning & Audit Tool
CFRipper is a Python-based Library and CLI security analyzer that functions as an AWS CloudFormation security scanning and audit tool
CredNinja - Test Credential Validity of Dumped Credentials or Hashes CredNinja – Test Credential Validity of Dumped Credentials or Hashes
CredNinja is a tool to quickly test credential validity of dumped credentials (or hashes) across an entire network or domain very efficiently.
assetfinder - Find Related Domains and Subdomains assetfinder – Find Related Domains and Subdomains
assetfinder is a Go-based tool to find related domains and subdomains that are related to a given domain from a variety of sources including Facebook and more.
Karkinos - Beginner Friendly Penetration Testing Tool Karkinos – Beginner Friendly Penetration Testing Tool
Karkinos is a light-weight Beginner Friendly Penetration Testing Tool, which is basically a 'Swiss Army Knife' for pen-testing and/or hacking CTF's.
Aclpwn.Py - Exploit ACL Based Privilege Escalation Paths in Active Directory Aclpwn.Py – Exploit ACL Based Privilege Escalation Paths in Active Directory
Aclpwn.py is a tool that interacts with BloodHound< to identify and exploit ACL based privilege escalation paths.

8 Responses to LLTD – Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol

1. Brian April 23, 2007 at 1:07 pm #

The link is broken, and can you describe a little bit about what this module is used for and implementation?

thx

2. Brian April 23, 2007 at 3:01 pm #

awesome, thanks for the link max

3. madmax April 23, 2007 at 4:03 pm #

Hey brian
    I don’t mean to be rude or somethin’ but UR question was kinda Newbish!!

just look at da link provided in the article.If U place UR mouse over the link its obvious tht the link has been twiced!!

C’mon man U could have seen tht!!

No offence

The modules seem good though!!

4. Darknet April 23, 2007 at 5:29 pm #

Fixed the link, sorry about that :)

Brian they are PERL modules for LLTD, it’s a standard protocol set you can read about it here.

5. Brian April 23, 2007 at 5:39 pm #

It’s not that I didn’t know to look it up, I do know about CPAN and how to read through documentation. My reason for posting is that this was a recent post, I would think the link could at least work and since this blog concentrates on security that perhaps a small blurb showing an implementation to showcase what the module being presented can do wouldn’t have been out of line.

I don’t think it would be a “newbish” request, just a request for a better article. For example I can present “Hey you can create a IRC bot using Net::IRC” but that only states that the module exists, now how you would create an IRC bot. My example isn’t perfectly in context of my argument but I think you can get the idea.

6. Darknet April 24, 2007 at 4:19 am #

I know it’s a recent post but as madmax said, the link works fine just that it was accidentally pasted twice (which was actually pretty obvious). You could have just pointed that out.

As for a sample implementation, I don’t really use PERL any more I prefer Python or Ruby…so if you want to give us a sample implementation feel free..but you won’t be getting one from us :)

7. UndiFineD April 24, 2007 at 1:04 pm #

Interesting, what is this protocol based upon, snmp ?