dcipher - Online Hash Cracking Using Rainbow & Lookup Tables dcipher – Online Hash Cracking Using Rainbow & Lookup Tables
dcipher is a JavaScript-based online hash cracking tool to decipher hashes using online rainbow & lookup table attack services.
HTTP Security Considerations - An Introduction To HTTP Basics HTTP Security Considerations – An Introduction To HTTP Basics
HTTP is ubiquitous now with pretty much everything being powered by an API, a web application or some kind of cloud-based HTTP driven infrastructure. With that HTTP Security becomes paramount and to secure HTTP you have to understand it.
Cangibrina - Admin Dashboard Finder Tool Cangibrina – Admin Dashboard Finder Tool
Cangibrina is a Python-based multi platform admin dashboard finder tool which aims to obtain the location of website dashboards by using brute-force, wordlists etc.
Enumall - Subdomain Discovery Using Recon-ng & AltDNS Enumall – Subdomain Discovery Using Recon-ng & AltDNS
Enumall is a Python-based tool that helps you do subdomain discovery using only one command by combining the abilities of Recon-ng and AltDNS.
RidRelay - SMB Relay Attack For Username Enumeration RidRelay – SMB Relay Attack For Username Enumeration
RidRelay is a Python-based tool to enumerate usernames on a domain where you have no credentials by using a SMB Relay Attack with low privileges.
NetBScanner - NetBIOS Network Scanner NetBScanner – NetBIOS Network Scanner
NetBScanner is a NetBIOS network scanner tool that scans all computers in the IP addresses range you choose, using the NetBIOS protocol.

8 Responses to LLTD – Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol

1. Brian April 23, 2007 at 1:07 pm #

The link is broken, and can you describe a little bit about what this module is used for and implementation?

thx

2. Brian April 23, 2007 at 3:01 pm #

awesome, thanks for the link max

3. madmax April 23, 2007 at 4:03 pm #

Hey brian
    I don’t mean to be rude or somethin’ but UR question was kinda Newbish!!

just look at da link provided in the article.If U place UR mouse over the link its obvious tht the link has been twiced!!

C’mon man U could have seen tht!!

No offence

The modules seem good though!!

4. Darknet April 23, 2007 at 5:29 pm #

Fixed the link, sorry about that :)

Brian they are PERL modules for LLTD, it’s a standard protocol set you can read about it here.

5. Brian April 23, 2007 at 5:39 pm #

It’s not that I didn’t know to look it up, I do know about CPAN and how to read through documentation. My reason for posting is that this was a recent post, I would think the link could at least work and since this blog concentrates on security that perhaps a small blurb showing an implementation to showcase what the module being presented can do wouldn’t have been out of line.

I don’t think it would be a “newbish” request, just a request for a better article. For example I can present “Hey you can create a IRC bot using Net::IRC” but that only states that the module exists, now how you would create an IRC bot. My example isn’t perfectly in context of my argument but I think you can get the idea.

6. Darknet April 24, 2007 at 4:19 am #

I know it’s a recent post but as madmax said, the link works fine just that it was accidentally pasted twice (which was actually pretty obvious). You could have just pointed that out.

As for a sample implementation, I don’t really use PERL any more I prefer Python or Ruby…so if you want to give us a sample implementation feel free..but you won’t be getting one from us :)

7. UndiFineD April 24, 2007 at 1:04 pm #

Interesting, what is this protocol based upon, snmp ?