LLTD – Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol

Gomor released a LLTD (Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol) implementation written in Perl (using Net::Frame framework).

You may use this two modules to write fuzzers, or anything.

You can find the modules here:

Net Frame LLTD

Posted in: Hacking Tools, Networking Hacking Tools, Secure Coding

, , ,

HELK - Open Source Threat Hunting Platform HELK – Open Source Threat Hunting Platform
The Hunting ELK or simply the HELK is an Open-Source Threat Hunting Platform with advanced analytics capabilities such as SQL declarative language, graphing etc
trape - OSINT Analysis Tool For People Tracking Trape – OSINT Analysis Tool For People Tracking
Trape is an OSINT analysis tool, which allows people to track and execute intelligent social engineering attacks in real-time.
Fuzzilli - JavaScript Engine Fuzzing Library Fuzzilli – JavaScript Engine Fuzzing Library
Fuzzilii is a JavaScript engine fuzzing library, it's a coverage-guided fuzzer for dynamic language interpreters based on a custom intermediate language.
OWASP APICheck - HTTP API DevSecOps Toolset OWASP APICheck – HTTP API DevSecOps Toolset
APICheck is an HTTP API DevSecOps toolset, it integrates existing tools, creates execution chains easily and is designed for integration with 3rd parties.
trident - Automated Password Spraying Tool trident – Automated Password Spraying Tool
The Trident project is an automated password spraying tool developed to be deployed on multiple cloud providers and provides advanced options around scheduling
tko-subs - Detect & Takeover Subdomains With Dead DNS Records tko-subs – Detect & Takeover Subdomains With Dead DNS Records
tko-subs is a tool that helps you to detect & takeover subdomains with dead DNS records, this could be dangling CNAMEs point to hosting services and more.

8 Responses to LLTD – Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol

1. Brian April 23, 2007 at 1:07 pm #

The link is broken, and can you describe a little bit about what this module is used for and implementation?

thx

2. Brian April 23, 2007 at 3:01 pm #

awesome, thanks for the link max

3. madmax April 23, 2007 at 4:03 pm #

Hey brian
    I don’t mean to be rude or somethin’ but UR question was kinda Newbish!!

just look at da link provided in the article.If U place UR mouse over the link its obvious tht the link has been twiced!!

C’mon man U could have seen tht!!

No offence

The modules seem good though!!

4. Darknet April 23, 2007 at 5:29 pm #

Fixed the link, sorry about that :)

Brian they are PERL modules for LLTD, it’s a standard protocol set you can read about it here.

5. Brian April 23, 2007 at 5:39 pm #

It’s not that I didn’t know to look it up, I do know about CPAN and how to read through documentation. My reason for posting is that this was a recent post, I would think the link could at least work and since this blog concentrates on security that perhaps a small blurb showing an implementation to showcase what the module being presented can do wouldn’t have been out of line.

I don’t think it would be a “newbish” request, just a request for a better article. For example I can present “Hey you can create a IRC bot using Net::IRC” but that only states that the module exists, now how you would create an IRC bot. My example isn’t perfectly in context of my argument but I think you can get the idea.

6. Darknet April 24, 2007 at 4:19 am #

I know it’s a recent post but as madmax said, the link works fine just that it was accidentally pasted twice (which was actually pretty obvious). You could have just pointed that out.

As for a sample implementation, I don’t really use PERL any more I prefer Python or Ruby…so if you want to give us a sample implementation feel free..but you won’t be getting one from us :)

7. UndiFineD April 24, 2007 at 1:04 pm #

Interesting, what is this protocol based upon, snmp ?