LLTD – Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol

Gomor released a LLTD (Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol) implementation written in Perl (using Net::Frame framework).

You may use this two modules to write fuzzers, or anything.

You can find the modules here:

Net Frame LLTD

Posted in: Hacking Tools, Networking Hacking Tools, Secure Coding

, , ,

Arcane - Tool To Backdoor iOS Packages (iPhone ARM) Arcane – Tool To Backdoor iOS Packages (iPhone ARM)
Arcane is a simple script tool to backdoor iOS packages (iPhone ARM) and create the necessary resources for APT repositories.
SharpHose - Asynchronous Password Spraying Tool SharpHose – Asynchronous Password Spraying Tool
SharpHose is an asynchronous password spraying tool in C# for Windows environments that takes into consideration fine-grained password policies and can be run over Cobalt Strike's execute-assembly.
Axiom - Pen-Testing Server For Collecting Bug Bounties Axiom – Pen-Testing Server For Collecting Bug Bounties
Project Axiom is a set of utilities for managing a small dynamic infrastructure setup for bug bounty, basically a pen-testing server out of the box with 1-line.
Quasar RAT - Windows Remote Administration Tool Quasar RAT – Windows Remote Administration Tool
Quasar is a fast and light-weight Windows remote administration tool coded in C#. Used for user support through day-to-day administrative work to monitoring.
Pingcastle - Active Directory Security Assessment Tool Pingcastle – Active Directory Security Assessment Tool
PingCastle is a Active Directory Security Assessment Tool designed to quickly assess the Active Directory security level based on a risk and maturity framework.
Second Order - Subdomain Takeover Scanner Tool Second Order – Subdomain Takeover Scanner Tool
Second Order Subdomain Takeover Scanner Tool scans web apps for second-order subdomain takeover by crawling the application and collecting URLs (and other data)

8 Responses to LLTD – Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol

1. Brian April 23, 2007 at 1:07 pm #

The link is broken, and can you describe a little bit about what this module is used for and implementation?

thx

2. Brian April 23, 2007 at 3:01 pm #

awesome, thanks for the link max

3. madmax April 23, 2007 at 4:03 pm #

Hey brian
    I don’t mean to be rude or somethin’ but UR question was kinda Newbish!!

just look at da link provided in the article.If U place UR mouse over the link its obvious tht the link has been twiced!!

C’mon man U could have seen tht!!

No offence

The modules seem good though!!

4. Darknet April 23, 2007 at 5:29 pm #

Fixed the link, sorry about that :)

Brian they are PERL modules for LLTD, it’s a standard protocol set you can read about it here.

5. Brian April 23, 2007 at 5:39 pm #

It’s not that I didn’t know to look it up, I do know about CPAN and how to read through documentation. My reason for posting is that this was a recent post, I would think the link could at least work and since this blog concentrates on security that perhaps a small blurb showing an implementation to showcase what the module being presented can do wouldn’t have been out of line.

I don’t think it would be a “newbish” request, just a request for a better article. For example I can present “Hey you can create a IRC bot using Net::IRC” but that only states that the module exists, now how you would create an IRC bot. My example isn’t perfectly in context of my argument but I think you can get the idea.

6. Darknet April 24, 2007 at 4:19 am #

I know it’s a recent post but as madmax said, the link works fine just that it was accidentally pasted twice (which was actually pretty obvious). You could have just pointed that out.

As for a sample implementation, I don’t really use PERL any more I prefer Python or Ruby…so if you want to give us a sample implementation feel free..but you won’t be getting one from us :)

7. UndiFineD April 24, 2007 at 1:04 pm #

Interesting, what is this protocol based upon, snmp ?