(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine discussing some of the hottest information security topics. It can be distributed only in the form of the original non-modified PDF document.
ISSUE 1.10 (February 2007) – DOWNLOAD
- Microsoft Windows Vista: significant security improvement?
- Review: GFI Endpoint Security 3
- Interview with Edward Gibson, Chief Security Advisor at Microsoft UK
- Top 10 spyware of 2006
- The spam problem and open source filtering solutions
- Office 2007: new format and new protection/security policy
- Wardriving in Paris
- Interview with Joanna Rutkowska, security researcher
- Climbing the security career mountain: how to get more than just a job
- RSA Conference 2007 report
- ROT13 is used in Windows? You’re joking!
- Data security beyond PCI compliance – protecting sensitive data in a distributed environment
Grab it now!