sqlmap is an automatic blind SQL injection tool, developed in python, capable of enumerating an entire remote database, performing an active database fingerprint and much more. The aim of this project is to implement a fully functional database mapper tool which takes advantages of web application programming security flaws which lead to SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Test of the remote url stability, based on page hash or string match;
- Identification of url dynamic parameters;
- Test numeric, string (single quote and double quotes) SQL injection on all url dynamic parameters and at first vulnerable it will be used to perform the future SQL injections;
- Possible selection of HTTP method for testing and exploiting dynamic parameters, GET or POST (default: GET);
- Fingerprint of web application database back-end based upon specific queries output which identify database characteristics and banner grabbing;
- Random HTTP User-Agent header selection;
- HTTP Cookie header provided, useful when web application requires authorization based on cookies and you an account;
- Provide an anonymous HTTP proxy address to pass by request to the target url;
- Other command line parameters to get database banner, enumerate databases, tables, columns, dump values, retrieve an arbitrary file content and provide own SQL expression to query remote database;
- Debug output messages in verbose mode execution;
- PHP setting magic_quotes_gpc evasion by encoding every query string, between single quotes, with CHAR (or similar) database function.
You can download sqlmap at:
For the development release you can browse its SourceForge SVN repository or directly download the source code:
$ svn co https://sqlmap.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/sqlmap sqlmap