Fluxion is an automated EvilAP attack tool for carrying out MiTM attacks on WPA Wireless networks written in a mix of Bash and Python.
Fluxion is heavily based off Linset the Evil Twin Attack Bash Script, with some improvements and bug-fixes.
How it Works
- Scan the networks.
- Capture a handshake (can’t be used without a valid handshake, it’s necessary to verify the password)
- Use WEB Interface *
- Launch a FakeAP instance to imitate the original access point
- Spawns a MDK3 process, which deauthenticates all users connected to the target network, so they can be lured to connect to the FakeAP and enter the WPA password.
- A fake DNS server is launched in order to capture all DNS requests and redirect them to the host running the script
- A captive portal is launched in order to serve a page, which prompts the user to enter their WPA password
- Each submitted password is verified by the handshake captured earlier
- The attack will automatically terminate, as soon as a correct password is submitted
- Aircrack : 1:1.2-0~rc4-0parrot0
- Lighttpd : 1.439-1
- Hostapd : 1:2.3-2.3
You can download Fluxion here:
Or read more here.