WAF-FLE (Web Application Firewall: Fast Log and Event Console) is a OpenSource ModSecurity Console – which allows the modsecurity admin to store, view and search events sent by sensors.
It uses a graphical dashboard to drill-down and find quickly the most relevant events. It is designed to be fast and flexible, while keeping a powerful and easy to use filter, with almost all fields clickable to use on filter.
- Central event console
- Support Modsecurity in “traditional” and “Anomaly Scoring”
- Brings mlog2waffle as a replacement to mlogc
- Receive events using mlog2waffle or mlogc
- mlog2waffle: in real-time, following log tail, or batch scheduled in crontab
- mlogc: in real-time, piped with ModSecurity log, in batch scheduled in crontab
- No sensor limit
- Drill down of events with filter
- Dashboard with recent events information
- Almost every event data and charts are “clickable” deepening the drill down filter
- Inverted filter (to filter for “all but this item”)
- Filter for network (in CIDR format, x.x.x.x/22)
- Original format (Raw) to event download
- Use Mysql as database
- Wizard to help configure log feed between ModSecurity sensors and WAF-FLE
- Open Source released under GPL v2
- Apache 2.x server with modrewrite
- PHP 5.3 or higher
- PHP PDO Mysql extension
- PHP GeoIP extension
- MySQL 5.1 or later
Consider installing APC or APCu (php cache) to improve WAF-FLE performance.
You can download WAF-FLE here:
Or read more here.