tinfoleak is a simple Python script that allow to obtain:
- basic information about a Twitter user (name, picture, location, followers, etc.)
- devices and operating systems used by the Twitter user
- applications and social networks used by the Twitter user
- place and geolocation coordinates to generate a tracking map of locations visited
- show user tweets in Google Earth!
- download all pics from a Twitter user
- hashtags used by the Twitter user and when are used (date and time)
- user mentions by the the Twitter user and when are occurred (date and time)
- topics used by the Twitter user
You can filter all the information by:
- start date / time
- end date / time
You can download tinfoleak here:
Or you can read more here.