LANs.py is a multithreaded asynchronous packet parsing/injecting ARP spoofer & poisoner.
Individually poisons the ARP tables of the target box, the router and the DNS server if necessary. Does not poison anyone else on the network. Displays all most the interesting bits of their traffic and can inject custom html into pages they visit. Cleans up after itself.
This script uses a python nfqueue-bindings queue wrapped in a Twisted IReadDescriptor to feed packets to callback functions. nfqueue-bindings is used to drop and forward certain packets. Python’s scapy library does the work to parse and inject packets.
- Python nfqueue-bindings 0.4.3+
- Python twisted
- BeEF (optional)
- A wireless card capable of promiscuous mode if you choose not to use the -ip option
You can download LANs.py here:
Or read more here.
- Dharma – Generation-based Context-free Grammar Fuzzing Tool
- Passgen – Random Character Generator For WPA/WPA2 Key Cracking
- AddressSanitizer – A Fast Memory Error Detector
- The MIT IP Packet Spoofing Project – Can We Spoof IP Packets?
- thc-ipv6 Toolkit – Attacking the IPV6 Protocol
- Unicornscan v0.4.7 Released for Download – Fast Port Scanner
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,918,709 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,186,799 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 648,123 views