aidSQL a PHP application provided for detecting security holes in your website/s. It’s a modular application, meaning that you can develop your very own plugins for SQL injection detection & exploitation.
The tool provides pen-testing capabilities for MS-SQL 2000, MySQL 5 and the author promises to add Oracle 10g support – but that doesn’t seem to be happening.
You can view a demo of the app here:
The output from Wavsep for aidSQL can also be seen here:
You can download aidSQL here:
Or read more here.
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- aidSQL – PHP Application For SQL Injection Detection & Exploitation
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms
- FG-Injector – SQL Injection & Proxy Tool
- w3af – Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
- WAVSEP – Web Application Vulnerability Scanner Evaluation Project
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 72,041 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,761 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,944 views