aidSQL a PHP application provided for detecting security holes in your website/s. It’s a modular application, meaning that you can develop your very own plugins for SQL injection detection & exploitation.
The tool provides pen-testing capabilities for MS-SQL 2000, MySQL 5 and the author promises to add Oracle 10g support – but that doesn’t seem to be happening.
You can view a demo of the app here:
The output from Wavsep for aidSQL can also be seen here:
You can download aidSQL here:
Or read more here.
- OAT – Oracle Auditing Tools For Database Security
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- FG-Injector – SQL Injection & Proxy Tool
- WAVSEP – Web Application Vulnerability Scanner Evaluation Project
- w3af – Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 74,607 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 54,028 views
- SQLBrute – SQL Injection Brute Force Tool - 39,364 views