FoxOne is a free OSINT tool, described by the author (th3j35t3r) as a Non-Invasive and Non-Detectable Server Reconnaissance Scanner.
Bypassing API limitations and currently detecting 6500+ vulnerable server paths/files – without ever touching the target server. Very good for getting hold of intel on a given domain (example.com). The intel gained serves both as actionable in the sense that it could be directly used to help root a box, while at the same time giving a good overview of stuff thats present on the box and where it is within the directory structure.
FoxOne Scanner creates a report and dumps it on your Desktop.
- Anti False-Positive Measures
- Bot Stealth Measures
- Modular Framework for easy importing of new modules.
- MySQL Server
- PHP-GD Library
- Festival (text to speech)
1). Create a MySQL database anywhere (localhost is fine).
2). Import ‘foxone.sql’ into the database you just created.
3). Edit ‘foxone’ adding the details of the database you just setup.
You can download FoxOne Scanner here:
- Target CIO Beth Jacob Resigns After Huge Breach
- EyeWitness – A Rapid Web Application Triage Tool
- The Mask AKA Careto Espionage Malware
- Fierce Domain Scanner Released – Domain Reconnaissance Tool
- Web-Sorrow v1.48 – Version Detection, CMS Identification, Enumeration & Server Scanning Tool
- Skipfish 1.94b Released – Active Web Application Security Reconnaissance Tool
Most Read in Privacy:
- Browse Anonymously at Work or School – Bypass Firewall & Proxy - 175,203 views
- Hacking Still Can’t Outdo Stupidity for Data Leaks - 125,024 views
- Anonymous Connections Over the Internet – Using Socks Chains Proxy Proxies - 120,459 views