XMPPloit is a command-line tool to attack XMPP connections, allowing the attacker to place a gateway between the client and the server and perform different attacks on the client stream.
The tool exploit implements vulnerabilities at the client & server side utilizing the XMPP protocol.
The main goal is that all the process is transparently for the user and never replace any certificate (like HTTPS attacks).
- Downgrade the authentication mechanism (can obtain the user credentials)
- Force the client not to use an encrypted communication
- Set filters for traffic manipulation
Filters that have been implemented in this version for Google Talk are:
- Read all the the user’s account mails
- Read and modify all the user’s account contacts (being or not in the roster).
You can download XMPPloit here:
Or read more here.
- CMSmap – Content Management System Security Scanner
- Windows Credentials Editor (WCE) – List, Add & Change Logon Sessions
- Droopescan – Plugin Based CMS Security Scanner
- THC-Hydra 7.5 Released – Fast Parallel Network Logon Cracker
- Slowloris – HTTP DoS Tool in PERL
- Apple Fixes ‘Misleading’ Leopard Firewall Settings
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,891,708 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,101,902 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 635,191 views