We published an article about Microsoft Enhanced Mitigation Evaluation Toolkit (EMET) when it came out back in June 2011.
The Native GUI for EMET is in .NET and there are some situations or restricted environments where you may be unable to install .NET or just simple don’t want to use it.
This is where this third-party graphical interface for the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit comes in, it has no dependence on .NET and will work fine in environments without that capability.
You can download EMET GUI here:
Or read more here.
- The Dude – Automatic Network Discovery & Layout Tool
- Graudit v1.9 Download – Grep Source Code Auditing Tool
- sptoolkit Rebirth – Simple Phishing Toolkit
- Microsoft Enhanced Mitigation Evaluation Toolkit (EMET)
- Microsoft Confirms Internet Explorer 0-Day
- Microsoft Zero Day OLE Vuln Being Exploited In Powerpoint
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,495 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 117,270 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,602 views