Carbylamine is a PHP Encoder project, which can bypass all leading anti-virus detection against PHP Shells (C99, R57 etc) easily. It can be a very efficient tool for pen-testers when carrying out a black box test which involves inserting malicious code via PHP.
carbylamine.php [file to encode] [output file]
You can download Carbylamine here:
Or read more here.
- Bitcoin Not That Anonymous Afterall
- Microsoft Schannel Vulnerabilty – Patch It NOW
- Everything You Need To Know About POODLE SSLv3 Vulnerability
- Download youtube.com videos?
- SQLInject-Finder – Intelligent SQL Injection Detection Script
- PenTBox – Penetration Testing Security Suite
Most Read in Cryptography:
- The World’s Fastest MD5 Cracker – BarsWF - 47,081 views
- Hackers Crack London Tube Oyster Card - 42,468 views
- WPA2 Vulnerability Discovered – “Hole 196″ – A Flaw In GTK (Group Temporal Key) - 31,906 views