SSLyze is a Fast and Full-Featured SSL Scanner – it enables Better, faster scanning to analyze the configuration of SSL servers.
Supports cipher suites scanning, insecure renegotiation verification, session resumption testing, client certificates, and more. Tested on Python 2.6 & 2.7 with Ubuntu and Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bits. Might work on other platforms as well. Based on OpenSSL and a custom SSL Python wrapper.
We first mentioned SSLyze when it popped up last year in December -
New in v0.4
- Support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and TLS 1.1 and 1.2 scanning. See –tlsv1_1 and –tlsv1_2.
- Support for HTTP CONNECT proxies. See –https_tunnel.
- Support for StartTLS with SMTP and XMPP. See –starttls.
- Improved/clarified output.
- Various bug fixes.
You can download SSLyze v0.4 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Countermeasures:
- Noted Chinese Hacker Wicked Rose Heading Antivirus Company Anvisoft
- HoneyDrive – Honeypots In A Box
- Microsoft Patches Critical Security Vulnerabilities In Windows, Office, IE, Exchange & SQL Server
- SSLyze v0.6 Available For Download – SSL Server Configuration Scanning Tool
- TLSSLed v1.2 – Evaluate The Security Of A Target SSL Or TLS (HTTPS) Web Server Implementation
- sslyze – Fast and Full-Featured SSL Configuration Scanner
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 117,832 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 115,938 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,461 views