SSLyze is a Fast and Full-Featured SSL Scanner – it enables Better, faster scanning to analyze the configuration of SSL servers.
Supports cipher suites scanning, insecure renegotiation verification, session resumption testing, client certificates, and more. Tested on Python 2.6 & 2.7 with Ubuntu and Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bits. Might work on other platforms as well. Based on OpenSSL and a custom SSL Python wrapper.
We first mentioned SSLyze when it popped up last year in December –
New in v0.4
- Support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and TLS 1.1 and 1.2 scanning. See –tlsv1_1 and –tlsv1_2.
- Support for HTTP CONNECT proxies. See –https_tunnel.
- Support for StartTLS with SMTP and XMPP. See –starttls.
- Improved/clarified output.
- Various bug fixes.
You can download SSLyze v0.4 here:
Or read more here.
- Egress-Assess – Test Network Egress Data Detection
- Just-Metadata – Gathers & Analyse IP Address Metadata
- Agile Security – How Does It Fit Into A World Of Continuous Delivery
- SSLyze v0.6 Available For Download – SSL Server Configuration Scanning Tool
- TLSSLed v1.2 – Evaluate The Security Of A Target SSL Or TLS (HTTPS) Web Server Implementation
- sslyze – Fast and Full-Featured SSL Configuration Scanner
Most Read in Countermeasures: