backfuzz is a fuzzing tool for different protocols (FTP, HTTP, IMAP, etc) but also has no-protocol plug-ins (Example: File Fuzzer). The general idea is that this script has several functions already predefined in the file “functions.py”, so whoever wants to write their own plugin’s (for another protocol) you can do so in a few lines and add it to the script.
That’s the main power of it, it’s extensible. You can follow the format of existing plugins – for example the HTTP fuzzing plugin.
The code is still in BETA and requires a lot of work to get better, so any questions / suggestions / criticism / comment are welcomed by the author.
git clone https://github.com/localh0t/backfuzz
You can read more here.
Recent in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Target CIO Beth Jacob Resigns After Huge Breach
- 2 Different Hacker Groups Exploit The Same IE 0-Day
- Researchers Crack 4096-bit RSA Encryption With a Microphone
- Tutorial for Fuzzled – Writing a Fuzzer with the Fuzzled Framework
- JBroFuzz 0.5 from OWASP – Stateless Network Protocol Fuzzer
- fm-fsf – Freakin’ Simple Fuzzer – Cross Platform Fuzzing Tool
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 224,557 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 118,892 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 84,984 views