Mobius Forensic Toolkit is a forensic framework written in Python/GTK that manages cases and case items, providing an abstract interface for developing extensions. Cases and item categories are defined using XML files for easy integration with other tools.
As root, type:
python setup.py install
You can download Mobius 0.5.10 here:
Or read more here.
- isowall – Completely Isolate A Device From The Local Network
- ParanoiDF – PDF Analysis & Password Cracking Tool
- HoneyDrive 3 Released – The Premier Honeypot Bundle Distro
- A Forensic Analysis of the Lost Veteran’s Administration Laptop
- REMnux: A Linux Distribution For Reverse-Engineering Malware
- PlainSight – Open Source Computer Forensics LiveCD
Most Read in Forensics:
- NetworkMiner – Passive Sniffer & Packet Analysis Tool for Windows - 66,014 views
- raw2vmdk – Mount Raw Hard Disk (dd) Images As VMDK Virtual Disks - 32,262 views
- sslsniff v0.6 Released – SSL MITM Tool - 27,067 views