The Mole is an automatic SQL Injection exploitation tool. Only by providing a vulnerable URL and a valid string on the site it can detect the injection and exploit it, either by using the union technique or a boolean query based technique.
- Support for injections using Mysql, SQL Server, Postgres and Oracle databases.
- Command line interface. Different commands trigger different actions.
- Auto-completion for commands, command arguments and database, table and columns names.
- Support for query filters, in order to bypass certain IPS/IDS rules using generic filters, and the possibility of creating new ones easily.
- Developed in python 3.
If you want to know how to use The Mole there’s a good tutorial here.
You can download The Mole here:
Or read more here.
- OAT – Oracle Auditing Tools For Database Security
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- The Mole v0.3 Released For Download – Automatic SQL Injection Exploitation Tool
- Pixy – New & Free Open-source XSS and SQL Injection Scanner for PHP Programs
- sqlmap 0.9 Released – Automatic Blind SQL Injection Tool
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 73,904 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,904 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 39,062 views