The File Disclosure Browser takes .DS_Store files found on websites and parses through them to find a list of all potential files in the directory. It can then either just display the URLs for the files or if you give it a proxy it can browse to the files itself.
The author wrote it after reading the PDC blog post on passing DirBuster through Burp and figured doing the same thing for the contents of DS_Store files would be useful. He also plans to extend this to work with other disclosure files, including dwsync.xml files created by Dreamweaver and possibly some of the code repository files, cvs, svn, git etc.
To run the app you need to install the CPAN module, you can do this by becoming root, entering the CPAN shell then asking it to do the install:
# perl -MCPAN -e shell
cpan> install Mac::Finder::DSStore
You can download File Disclosure Browser v1.0 here:
Or read more here.
- HoneyDrive Desktop v0.2 Released – Honeypot LiveCD
- Mobius Forensic Toolkit 0.5.10 – Forensics Framework To Manage Cases & Case Items
- Rec Studio 4 – Reverse Engineering Compiler & Decompiler
- LFIMAP – Scan For Files Vulnerable To LFI (Local File Inclusion)
- Month of Browser Bugs (MoBB)
- Origami – Parse, Analyze & Forge PDF Documents
Most Read in Forensics:
- NetworkMiner – Passive Sniffer & Packet Analysis Tool for Windows - 65,519 views
- raw2vmdk – Mount Raw Hard Disk (dd) Images As VMDK Virtual Disks - 28,788 views
- sslsniff v0.6 Released – SSL MITM Tool - 26,839 views