I’ve always been skeptical about this tool, especially seen as though the first version was released on April Fools day in 2009, anyway it’s 2 years later now and it still seems to be around so I think it’s worth publishing an update.
If any of you have actually tested this tool out, do drop a comment below.
winAUTOPWN and bsdAUTOPWN are minimal Interactive Frameworks which act as a frontend for quick systems vulnerability exploitation. It takes inputs like IP address, Hostname, CMS Path, etc. and does a smart multi-threaded portscan for TCP ports 1 to 65535. Exploits capable of giving Remote Shells, which are released publicly over the Internet by active contributors and exploit writers are constantly added to winAUTOPWN/bsdAUTOPWN. A lot of these exploits are written in scripting languages like python, perl and php. Presence of these language interpreters is essential for successful exploitations using winAUTOPWN/bsdAUTOPWN.
Exploits written in languages like C, Delphi, ASM which can be compiled are pre-compiled and added along-with others. On successful exploitation winAUTOPWN/bsdAUTOPWN gives a remote shell and waits for the attacker to use the shell before trying other exploits. This way the attacker can count and check the number of exploits which actually worked on a Target System.
New in v2.7
This version covers almost all remote exploits up-till mid-July 2011 and a few older ones as well. This version incorporates a few new commandline parameters: -perlrevshURL (for a PERL Reverse Shell URL), – mailFROM (smtpsender) and -mailTO (smtpreceiver). These are the commandline arguments required for a few exploits which require remote connect-back using a perl shell and email server exploits requiring authentication respectively. This version also tackles various internal bugs and fixes them.
A complete list of all Exploits in winAUTOPWN is available in CHANGELOG.TXT
A complete list of User Interface changes is available in UI_CHANGES.txt
Also, in this version :
- BSDAUTOPWN has been upgraded to version 1.5.
- In this release you will also find pre-compiled binaries for :
- FreeBSD x86
- FreeBSD x64
- DragonFly BSD x86
You can download winAUTOPWN v2.7 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Cupid Media Hack Exposes 42 Million Passwords In Plain Text
- Linux Backdoor Fokirtor Injects Traffic Into SSH Protocol
- Another IE 0-Day Hole Found & Used By In-Memory Drive By Attacks
- winAUTOPWN – Windows Autohacking Tool
- winAUTOPWN v2.8 Released For Download – Windows Auto-Hacking Toolkit
- UCSniff 3.0 Released – VoIP/IP Video Sniffing Tool
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 222,786 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 118,505 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 84,955 views