Mediggo is an opensource cryptanalysis library. This library implements generic cryptanalysis techniques to detect weak or insecure cryptosystems or learn and practice with cryptanalysis.
This library is open source (LGPL licence) and written in C programming language. Samples and test cases are provided with each techniques:
- the solution is not always given to make people practice
- the solution can always be obtained by contacting the development team
- Detection and cryptanalysis of weakly implemented or trapped systems
- Automatic detection of statistical biases in cryptographic algorithms.
- Specific cryptanalysis tools.
You can download Mediggo here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Cryptography:
- TLSSLed v1.2 – Evaluate The Security Of A Target SSL Or TLS (HTTPS) Web Server Implementation
- chapcrack – A tool for parsing and decrypting MS-CHAPv2 network handshakes.
- Carbylamine – A PHP Script Encoder to ‘Obfuscate/Encode’ PHP Files
- CIAT – The Cryptographic Implementations Analysis Toolkit
- sslyze – Fast and Full-Featured SSL Configuration Scanner
- NMAP 4.20 released
Most Read in Cryptography:
- The World’s Fastest MD5 Cracker – BarsWF - 45,957 views
- Hackers Crack London Tube Oyster Card - 37,230 views
- WPA2 Vulnerability Discovered – “Hole 196″ – A Flaw In GTK (Group Temporal Key) - 30,202 views