Mediggo is an opensource cryptanalysis library. This library implements generic cryptanalysis techniques to detect weak or insecure cryptosystems or learn and practice with cryptanalysis.
This library is open source (LGPL licence) and written in C programming language. Samples and test cases are provided with each techniques:
- the solution is not always given to make people practice
- the solution can always be obtained by contacting the development team
- Detection and cryptanalysis of weakly implemented or trapped systems
- Automatic detection of statistical biases in cryptographic algorithms.
- Specific cryptanalysis tools.
You can download Mediggo here:
Or read more here.
- Sony Digital Certs Being Used To Sign Malware
- Bitcoin Not That Anonymous Afterall
- Microsoft Schannel Vulnerabilty – Patch It NOW
- CIAT – The Cryptographic Implementations Analysis Toolkit
- Researchers Crack 4096-bit RSA Encryption With a Microphone
- sslyze – Fast and Full-Featured SSL Configuration Scanner
Most Read in Cryptography:
- The World’s Fastest MD5 Cracker – BarsWF - 47,118 views
- Hackers Crack London Tube Oyster Card - 42,637 views
- WPA2 Vulnerability Discovered – “Hole 196″ – A Flaw In GTK (Group Temporal Key) - 32,000 views