The company behind Wappalyzer also collects information about web based software to create publicly available statistics, revealing their growth over time and popularity compared to others. Most of this data is anonymously collected from this Firefox add-on which has been installed by thousands of users.
Wappalyzer was founded in 2008 by Elbert F and has been made possible with the funding of AOE media GmbH, the leading Open Source web development company in Germany.
It detects the majority of common CMS systems, a full list can be found here.
You can download Wappalyzer here:
Or read more here.
- Droopescan – Plugin Based CMS Security Scanner
- OAT – Oracle Auditing Tools For Database Security
- Gitrob – Scan Github For Sensitive Files
- BlindElephant – Web Application Fingerprinter
- Web-Sorrow v1.48 – Version Detection, CMS Identification, Enumeration & Server Scanning Tool
- hash-identifier – Identify Types Of Hashes Used To Encrypt Passwords
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,891,170 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,100,516 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 634,932 views