DRIL (Domain Reverse IP Lookup) Tool is a Reverse Domain Tool that will really be useful for penetration testers to find out the domain names which are listed in the the target host, DRIL is a GUI, JAVA based application which uses a Bing API key.
DRIL has a simple user friendly interface which will be helpful for penetration tester to do their work fast without a mess, this is only tested on Linux but as it is JAVA it should work on Windows too.
There are various other tools which carry out similar tasks, especially utilizing the Bing API.
- FindDomains v0.1.1 Released – Discover Domains/Sites/Hosts (This would be the most similar to DRIL).
- FOCA – Network Infrastructure Mapping Tool (Also contains this feature amongst others).
- hostmap 0.2 – Automatic Hostname & Virtual Hosts Discovery Tool (Does the same job but uses multiple techniques.)
You can download DRIL here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- LANs.py ARP Spoofer – Multithreaded Asynchronous Packet Parsing/Injecting
- hashcat – Multi-Threaded Password Hash Cracking Tool
- aidSQL – PHP Application For SQL Injection Detection & Exploitation
- Binging (BETA) – Footprinting & Discovery Tool (Google Hacking)
- ADTool – Active Directory Domain Listing Tool
- DNSenum – Domain Information Gathering Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,826,361 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,015,576 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 606,263 views