Mantra is a dream that came true. It is a collection of free and open source tools integrated into a web browser, which can become handy for students, penetration testers, web application developers, security professionals etc. It is portable, ready-to-run, compact and follows the true spirit of free and open source software. Mantra is a security framework which can be very helpful in performing all the five phases of attacks including reconnaissance, scanning and enumeration, gaining access, escalation of privileges, maintaining access, and covering tracks. Apart from that it also contains a set of tools targeted for web developers and code debuggers which makes it handy for both offensive security and defensive security related tasks.
Mantra is lite, flexible, portable and user friendly with a nice graphical user interface. You can carry it in memory cards, flash drives, CD/DVDs, etc. It can be run natively on Linux, Windows and Mac platforms. It can also be installed on to your system within minutes. Mantra is absolutely free of cost and takes no time for you to set up.
The Mantra is a powerful set of tools to make the attacker’s task easier. The beta version of Mantra Security Toolkit contains following tools built onto it –
You can also always suggest any tools/ scripts that you would like see in the next release.
Supports forums are available here.
You can download Mantra here:
Or read more here.
- EyeWitness – A Rapid Web Application Triage Tool
- wig – WebApp Information Gatherer – Identify CMS
- Capstone – Multi-platform, Multi-architecture Disassembly Framework
- Mantra Security Toolkit 0.6.1 Released – Browser Based Hacking Framework
- OWASP Bricks – Modular Deliberately Vulnerable Web Application
- Mobius Forensic Toolkit 0.5.10 – Forensics Framework To Manage Cases & Case Items
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,845,034 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,030,431 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 613,361 views