MagicTree is a penetration tester productivity tool, it allows easy and straightforward data consolidation, querying, external command execution, and report generation. In case you wonder, “Tree” is because its stores all the data in a tree, and “Magic” because it is designed to magically do the most cumbersome and boring part of penetration testing – data management and reporting.
I think this could be combined with something like dradis (the Open Source Security Reporting Tool) for very good project management.
MagicTree is a closed-source, proprietary software. This release is distributed free of charge and so will be the future releases of MagicTree Community Edition. They plan on offering a reasonably priced professional edition soon.
MagicTree Beta Two is mostly written in Java and has been tested on Linux, Windows, and MacOS. It has no complicated installation procedure.
Documentation is available here:
You can download MagicTree here:
Or read more here.
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
- Microsoft Says You SHOULD Re-use Passwords Across Sites
- Dradis v2.9 – Information Sharing For Security Assessments
- MagicTree v1.0 Released – Productivity Tool For Penetration Testers
- MagicTree v1.1 Released For Download – Pen-Testing Productivity Tool
- MagicTree v1.3 Available For Download – Pentesting Productivity
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,146,293 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 592,704 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 419,663 views